Reading for the Dead

Carla Isaacs

Carla, what a horrible and unfortunate experience you had with this so called Medium. Unfortunately there are people who themselves are not experienced or fit enough to have the title of Medium. There are many phonies out there.
l would urge you to still seek out another Medium, try to get one with recommendations. Do you have Spiritual churches in your area, these are churches where they have a little service and have a guest medium to give an address. They would definitely recommend a proper experienced Medium.

Failing that google up some addresses of Spiritual Associations/colleges where they may be able to give you the name of someone who can help you.

I did contact this guy through precisely such a centre. He was also reccomended by someone I trust very much who had had a very positive experience with him. When we first spoke, he told me that I had incredible psychic abilities, much more powerful than I was aware of. Anyway, he was going to help me keep them under control. The hell he did. I even called an exorcist afterwards.

Carla Isaacs

Thanks for pointing this youtube out.

Interesting discussion.
I am not a medium and it's not my forte (though I have minute leanings in that direction) so I can't comment much.
Except to say - that for some reason - this area of Tarot is becoming of more interest to me and at some point... it's likely I will be delving into it...

Oh no! - I'm so sorry to hear! - you are definitely a medium and perhaps need more help to grow into it. But - help so far has been detrimental and so you are presently stuck (?).
Hmmmm.
Have you asked advice in the Spirituality section of AT? - there are quite a few mediums in our community with a variety of spirit experience.
Or as has been suggested - contact a Spiritualist Association for advice?...

And in the long run - what about a mediumship course? Do they exist in your area?
In London, UK - there's a College of Psychic Studies where one can formally go and learn the craft of mediumship..I imagine this sort of format might be more helpful than going directly to sit with a single medium...

I hope your confusion is rectified soon and peacefully.

:heart:

I never wanted to be a medium....the exorcist I called after what happened, a Catholic, came to my house. He walked around, then sat with a bowl of water like someone suggested on this thread. He concluded there were no ghosts or presences there, but it was me-he said I had telekinetic and telepathy power, and he would pray for me. Meaning, I would have been burnt at the stake in the past. Anyway, clearly his prayers didn't help much.

Carla Isaacs

Thanks for pointing this youtube out.

Interesting discussion.
I am not a medium and it's not my forte (though I have minute leanings in that direction) so I can't comment much.
Except to say - that for some reason - this area of Tarot is becoming of more interest to me and at some point... it's likely I will be delving into it...

Oh no! - I'm so sorry to hear! - you are definitely a medium and perhaps need more help to grow into it. But - help so far has been detrimental and so you are presently stuck (?).
Hmmmm.
Have you asked advice in the Spirituality section of AT? - there are quite a few mediums in our community with a variety of spirit experience.
Or as has been suggested - contact a Spiritualist Association for advice?...

And in the long run - what about a mediumship course? Do they exist in your area?
In London, UK - there's a College of Psychic Studies where one can formally go and learn the craft of mediumship..I imagine this sort of format might be more helpful than going directly to sit with a single medium...

I hope your confusion is rectified soon and peacefully.

:heart:

Thanks fo the tip, anyway, I'll look up the AT spiritualistic threadsvv

Carla Isaacs

Why you? Because you contacted him! And you keep engaging him by asking questions and entertaining his energy (or what you think is his energy) in your consciousness. Without intending to sound harsh, I think you need to take off the rose glasses and read some books about what happens to people who open energetic/spiritual doorways and thus enable earthbound (or even inhuman) entities to have access.

A person who commits suicide often struggles with their transition due to the nature of their departure/any emotional baggage that they took with them to the other side -- so this is nothing to tangle with or take on like a teenaged girl having a crush. 2 of Cups? Yeah, that's a connection, and one that could go very, very badly for someone who seems to be causally dabbling and out their depth.

Really, I'm not against reading about dead people (because I've pulled tarot about my deceased relatives), but you seriously need to stop what you are doing, post-haste, because you are putting yourself at serious risk with Mr. Suicide guy and/or whatever entities/energy he might have around him... once a door is open, you don't have control. Cease and desist and learn more. <3

And just to be clear, he did not commit suicide.

Carla Isaacs

Carla, what a horrible and unfortunate experience you had with this so called Medium. Unfortunately there are people who themselves are not experienced or fit enough to have the title of Medium. There are many phonies out there.
l would urge you to still seek out another Medium, try to get one with recommendations. Do you have Spiritual churches in your area, these are churches where they have a little service and have a guest medium to give an address. They would definitely recommend a proper experienced Medium.

Failing that google up some addresses of Spiritual Associations/colleges where they may be able to give you the name of someone who can help you.
Part of the problem is, I know this guy had real abilities, I felt it immediately, even before I saw what he had triggered in me....so I just think things got out of his hands, which can happen to anybody, I think, even to experienced mediums who mean well....

Laura Borealis

The person in Carla Issacs' story died in horrible circumstances. The second post, by mysticangel_001, is the one that mentioned a suicide.

SA12

The person in Carla Issacs' story died in horrible circumstances. The second post, by mysticangel_001, is the one that mentioned a suicide.

Ok! Thank you for clearing that up...