Readings for FB w/ A Curious Oracle

barefootlife

I got my Curious Oracle a few days ago and haven't had much chance to play with it.

Choose a one word topic (two or three if they're absolutely necessary, but no sentences or full questions) and you'll get one card in return. Replies may come slowly or in spurts.

HappyTree - read & fb
lepleadian - read
Aires2014 - read & fb
JDance - read & fb
CosmicBeing - read & fb
Leandra88 - read & fb
empress's dress - read
jenn2211 - read & fb
BeyondTheVeil - read & fb
Falcor - read & fb
Aires2014 - read
Leila_selda - read & fb
Zhadee - read

HappyTree

Protection/truth/daughter

Sorry for the three words, thank you for offering.

lepleadian

love

heyyy there

Aries2014

I'd love to sit pls would like you to do me a card on my love life ❤️

Jdance

Hi : )
may i sit: my word is a person's name- long time friend:
"HUTCH"

barefootlife

Protection/truth/daughter

Sorry for the three words, thank you for offering.

Blackbird - Grief. This card is the intersection of the heart and learning lessons. It indicates that right now you're experiencing loss or disappointment. It advises you to let that feeling flow through you and run its course. We're taught that grief is a linear thing, but like most feelings, it doesn't simply end, or pass through neat stages when it's convenient for us. Perhaps you want to protect your daughter, but it may not be in the cards. This is a difficult lesson to learn for any of us, that others are ultimately responsible for themselves and their lives, and doubly difficult when it's family.

barefootlife

love

heyyy there

Anchor - Stability

Like an anchor, you're still, grounded and steady. This is a point of calm before setting off, or a rest in the midst of a journey before resuming again. Take this time to rest and ready yourself to go forth into a new adventure.

barefootlife

I'd love to sit pls would like you to do me a card on my love life ❤️

Mudra - Expression

This card is all about communicating your presence to the world through word and action. You're in process of establishing the way you express yourself to the greater world, and learning how to relate to the world and others in healthy ways. The more that you project love into the world, the more likely it is to come back to you.

barefootlife

Hi : )
may i sit: my word is a person's name- long time friend:
"HUTCH"

Your friend gets 2 cards, because the jumper leaped out and resonated so well with the original that I think they're meant to be read together.

Jumper: Compass Rose - Direction

This card is the intersection of intuition and structure - being slowly brought into alignment with one's path in life. It's an opportunity to reorient, to untangle onesself from the past and pass by life's unimportant diversions to set forth with strength and conviction toward one's personal True North.

Pull: Ruby Cup - Magic

This is the intersection of blessings and epiphany, so you can see why they go together. It points to the world offering up a special, unexpected gift just when it's most needed. Magic is out there waiting for your friend, to help them get on that path.

HappyTree

Blackbird - Grief. This card is the intersection of the heart and learning lessons. It indicates that right now you're experiencing loss or disappointment. It advises you to let that feeling flow through you and run its course. We're taught that grief is a linear thing, but like most feelings, it doesn't simply end, or pass through neat stages when it's convenient for us. Perhaps you want to protect your daughter, but it may not be in the cards. This is a difficult lesson to learn for any of us, that others are ultimately responsible for themselves and their lives, and doubly difficult when it's family.

My daughters teacher made a cruel joke on her and it upset her so much she came home physically ill. I think the joke was made because of what I've said to the teacher earlier and she misinterpreted it. That and she made a bad comment about me to my daughter (had her parrot it like it was a fun rhyme) which I thought was very unprofessional. As much as I would like to act on my disappointment (esp of my choice of school, there has been numerous incidents prior so original plan is to finish the year but this is last straw) - seek truth confront them etc I think the advice here is to sit on the feeling and take the higher road - no more communication with the school. (Plans have been made to switch schools next term, which is in a few weeks though). Thank you for this reading, esp the last part. It is difficult to process, but very good advice.