Readings for FB w/ A Curious Oracle

CosmicBeing

Finances/budgeting/sound plans

Aries2014

Mudra - Expression

This card is all about communicating your presence to the world through word and action. You're in process of establishing the way you express yourself to the greater world, and learning how to relate to the world and others in healthy ways. The more that you project love into the world, the more likely it is to come back to you.

Thankyou spot on!

This is totally my situation right now I'm just learning how to express myself with a certain someone and have learnt a hard lesson from this which is making me go with a more relaxed approach and just giving love which I enjoy doing anyway and so does he as we both pleasers

So this is very accurate to my circumstances right now ❤️

barefootlife

Finances/budgeting/sound plans

Prayer Wheel - Meditation

This card is at the intersection of mind and healing. It carries the message that clarity comes when the mind is empty of desire and expectation. This seems like an odd thing to come up for finances and budgeting, but it makes sense. It's always important to leave space for enjoyable things in our financial and personal lives, but it's also important to separate what we need from what we want. Do we need that venti white chocolate mocha, or do we just want it because we're passing a Starbucks? Do we need to go to the bar with friends, or would it be just as fun to go to the store together, pick out some drinks, and have a party at home? Do we believe that we deserve things that are really just fleeting desires? In order to plan soundly, you need to have a good think about what you need and what you want. There should always be some wiggle room for frivolity, but to move forward soundly, it's important to meditate on the difference between the desire to keep up with the Joneses or have something fleeting but ultimately unimportant, or to save for what is personally fulfilling to you.

CosmicBeing

Prayer Wheel - Meditation

This card is at the intersection of mind and healing. It carries the message that clarity comes when the mind is empty of desire and expectation. This seems like an odd thing to come up for finances and budgeting, but it makes sense. It's always important to leave space for enjoyable things in our financial and personal lives, but it's also important to separate what we need from what we want. Do we need that venti white chocolate mocha, or do we just want it because we're passing a Starbucks? Do we need to go to the bar with friends, or would it be just as fun to go to the store together, pick out some drinks, and have a party at home? Do we believe that we deserve things that are really just fleeting desires?
Sounds like what I do nowadays.. so it's good I am doing this. I will write down everything I plan on doing and then I sleep on it for a week or two. Then decide if it's a wise decision or a better alternative. I even ask myself am I getting what I need from it. Is it something I need right now?
In order to plan soundly, you need to have a good think about what you need and what you want. There should always be some wiggle room for frivolity, but to move forward soundly, it's important to meditate on the difference between the desire to keep up with the Joneses or have something fleeting but ultimately unimportant, or to save for what is personally fulfilling to you.

Agree.. well seems like I am doing this already and it looks like encouragement to continue. I am not perfect at it yet... sometimes I make impulsive decisions.

Thank you for the reading. Also sorry for not saying hello when I threw my topic at you. My mind is faster than my typing lol

Leandra88

Hi there! May I have a card on love please?

barefootlife

Hi there! May I have a card on love please?

White Queen - Hierophany

This is the card at the intersection of spirit and epiphany - the balance between spiritual and physical understanding. It points to signs and messages before you, and requests or prayers answered. Things that have been mysterious will become clear as this card manifests in your life. Pay attention to the small things, and you'll find goodness waiting for you.

Leandra88

White Queen - Hierophany

This is the card at the intersection of spirit and epiphany - the balance between spiritual and physical understanding. It points to signs and messages before you, and requests or prayers answered. Things that have been mysterious will become clear as this card manifests in your life. Pay attention to the small things, and you'll find goodness waiting for you.

Oh wow, this definitely resonates! I have been praying for my ex to contact me and for us to have a new beginning. So many signs of him have been popping up everywhere, and I have felt like my guides have been sending me these signs to not lose hope because everything will work out in time. This is very encouraging, thank you!

Jdance

Your friend gets 2 cards, because the jumper leaped out and resonated so well with the original that I think they're meant to be read together.

Jumper: Compass Rose - Direction

This card is the intersection of intuition and structure - being slowly brought into alignment with one's path in life. It's an opportunity to reorient, to untangle onesself from the past and pass by life's unimportant diversions to set forth with strength and conviction toward one's personal True North.

Pull: Ruby Cup - Magic

This is the intersection of blessings and epiphany, so you can see why they go together. It points to the world offering up a special, unexpected gift just when it's most needed. Magic is out there waiting for your friend, to help them get on that path.

Thanks so much for the reading.
so he has been going through a rough patch. both parents sick and a child with a disability. He deserves happiness and a light at the end of the tunnel. I offer my friendship to him always, but he isn't ready to open up. I hope this shows him finding his happiness. He is a good kind person. It may not be with me. but hopefully he finds it

barefootlife

Still taking sitters here if anyone's interested.

empress's dress

hi barefootlife:

psb video :) please! if you may, thank you!