Red Light -- Green Light -- Yellow Light

zhadee

I'm in for a few readings with the Classic Kipper Cards :party:

A new year has begun, now may be the right time for things to do... out with the old, in with the new.
Upcycle, uncycle, recycle.

Red Light -- Green Light -- Yellow Light

• Red Light - Don't do this
  • Green Light - Go ahead and do this
  • Yellow Light - Caution/be careful/be aware of this
the small print
this is reading for feedback

I prefer slow, careful readings and I expect you to give the same care to your feedback. If you are in a rush, please don't sit.
I reserve the right to skip your question in case you still owe me feedback from a previous exchange, or have a history of careless feedback, or if in some previous thread things went wrong.
Human reader here - please acknowledge this :)

CosmicBeing

God there are two things in my life.

But, I will choose one.

Education/major.

I have some idea of what to focus on next education wise....I think i might have found a career choice right for me. But, still deciding.

Linguistic and religion anthropology.

zhadee

God there are two things in my life.

But, I will choose one.

Education/major.

I have some idea of what to focus on next education wise....I think i might have found a career choice right for me. But, still deciding.

Linguistic and religion anthropology.

hi Cosmic, pendulum says 'maybe/wrong question'.

lilac04

hi Zhadee I'd love to sit and would be more than happy to give extensive feedback :). I'd love to ask about my spiritual pathway in this life, anything broadly associated with that would be great fun if that's cool with you.

Aries2014

Love life plz ..this sounds good

Dartellus

Hey Z!

Should i continuing trying to get something more deep with Roberta M?

Thanks Z! :D

zhadee

hi Zhadee I'd love to sit and would be more than happy to give extensive feedback :). I'd love to ask about my spiritual pathway in this life, anything broadly associated with that would be great fun if that's cool with you.

hi lilac, pendulum gives you a sparking green light :)

red light - don't do this -- theft

Theft seems to be a warning, not to burn the candle on both ends. Be sure to keep your energetic balance, and also take care that people don't take advantage of you. You may need to watch your limits, and respect your boundaries. Even though you might feel like you need so much more, theft seems to say that you might not be fully aware of the treasures you already have - which could be something as simple as the peace of mind.

green light - go ahead & do this -- death

You may let go of things you no longer feel connected with. This could include situations that bring you down, and people who try to stop you from growing. Could be an early 'spring clean'. When things go from your life, they leave an empty place. You don't need to rush in order to fill it, but for a while you may as well enjoy the emptiness.

Then there's room to breathe and move around. You may also take notice of hidden or trapped emotions, which now may be much in evidence.

yellow light - caution/be careful/be aware of this -- rich good man

Be careful with your strategy. Be sure to know the rules when you wish to play a game. Be sure to assess your partner rightly. Be sure you know what is to expect, and which is the right way to proceed.

This could denote a partner who either supports or inhibits your study. Either way, their input should help you to progress on your spiritual path. If rich good man is a person, he could be a teacher or a student; the other meaning of this card deals with finances. Your studies come with a price, which does not need to be money. You may pay for them in a different way, like losing inhibitions or illusions. Be sure that the price you pay is worth the thing you get in return. :)

zhadee

Hey Z!

Should i continuing trying to get something more deep with Roberta M?

Thanks Z! :D

hi D, pendulum is undecided about your question. What are you doing on your way to success with Roberta M? :)