Relationship: death, ace wands, ace and two pentacles

Francis13

Hello!
I few days ago I made a simple spread asking about the present and future of my relationship and it was a interesting reading and Id like your opinion on this as well.
So I asked about our present and I got the the Death (so something is changing and maybe a renewal is coming, we dont have much of a say in that). However, I think the change is good although I dont feel something is changing and we are good with eachother, so beeaking up is not an option...
To the future, relating throughout the month of May I got the Ace Wands: so a new beggining, with passion and a lot of fire potential to create something...
The next month, June: I got ace of Pentacles, another new beggining concerning materialism, solidification of something, maybe the relationship, potential to be more stable and financially prosperous...
And July I got 2 of pentacles, a sequence of June, maybe making use decide something of balancing something regarding what choices did we make in the previous months

So, I think I never had a so peculiar spread like this and Id like to know other's views on this
Thanks

starrystarrynight

It looks like a positive reading to me!

Francis13 said:
...So I asked about our present and I got the the Death (so something is changing and maybe a renewal is coming, we dont have much of a say in that). However, I think the change is good although I dont feel something is changing and we are good with eachother, so beeaking up is not an option...
To the future, relating throughout the month of May I got the Ace Wands: so a new beggining, with passion and a lot of fire potential to create something...
The next month, June: I got ace of Pentacles, another new beggining concerning materialism, solidification of something, maybe the relationship, potential to be more stable and financially prosperous...
And July I got 2 of pentacles, a sequence of June, maybe making use decide something of balancing something regarding what choices did we make in the previous months...
I agree with your take on Death--things are changing, and you are able to separate the wheat from the chaff as far as feelings go. The white noise surrounding this union is dissipating.

Ace of Wands--maybe some heavier flirting and bigger sparks developing.

Ace of Pentacles--the sizzle begins to ground itself to something more stable and graspable.

Two of Pentacles--a more stable couplehood manifests. The relationship, like the cards, is progressing.

Laurelle

Death can be about reproduction as well as sex. Another way of reading it is that you are enjoying the sex, which is about to result in pregnancy.

Another possibility is that the relationship is going to end very soon and you will find a new love in the coming months (because of the aces).

Francis13

[QUOTE ]

I agree with your take on Death--things are changing, and you are able to separate the wheat from the chaff as far as feelings go. The white noise surrounding this union is dissipating.

Ace of Wands--maybe some heavier flirting and bigger sparks developing.

Ace of Pentacles--the sizzle begins to ground itself to something more stable and graspable.

Two of Pentacles--a more stable couplehood manifests. The relationship, like the cards, is progressing.[/QUOTE]

Well it seems like what I thought to myself thanks!
Still a bit curious to see why is death as present card, because I dont feel major changes in our relationship but maybe thats the energy of the card, subtle but necessary

Francis13

Death can be about reproduction as well as sex. Another way of reading it is that you are enjoying the sex, which is about to result in pregnancy.

Another possibility is that the relationship is going to end very soon and you will find a new love in the coming months (because of the aces).

Unfortunately I cant agree with you.
First the card is what the present looks like, not the future.
I found it very difficult to be a pregnancy and it can be that the relationship could end soon but the card being present dont seem like it, because at the present we are pretty good in our relationship and maybe its new begginings, not ending..,

Laurelle

Unfortunately I cant agree with you.
First the card is what the present looks like, not the future.
I found it very difficult to be a pregnancy and it can be that the relationship could end soon but the card being present dont seem like it, because at the present we are pretty good in our relationship and maybe its new begginings, not ending..,

Sometimes the "present" is the near future. And that happens all the time. I just did a reading where the 4 of Swords came up as "present". I said that it meant he would take a break from his girlfriend. He was like, "no"....but he just needed to wait 10 more days.

It's just an idea and it's how I read. I don't see time as linear.

The idea behind reading tarot for yourself is to prompt your own subconscious to help you understand your own life and bring it into your conscious mind, so usually your first instinct is the correct one. :)

Laurelle

[QUOTE ]

Well it seems like what I thought to myself thanks!
Still a bit curious to see why is death as present card, because I dont feel major changes in our relationship but maybe thats the energy of the card, subtle but necessary

Death rules Scorpio which rules sex and kundalini energy. So if you are having amazing sex, that changes you in some way then Death can represent that.

Here is what I wrote on my blog about Death:

"The black flag is a symbol of the white, mystic rose and of the sacral spinal chord. Waite hid a lot of the true meanings to the Tarot keys at the early turn of the century. I believe that he was trying to keep the real meanings hidden from mass consciousness so that people would be more likely to accept the cards. The old age of Pisces has fallen away and we have entered into the Age of Aquarius where the true meanings of the cards do not have to be concealed anymore. The white mystic rose it yet another misleading clue from Waite. The true occult meaning is the sacral spinal cord where the kundalini energy is coiled up, waiting to be released. During actual death, through orgasmic experiences and when having an out of body experience (OBE), the energy will release itself and spiral upward toward the crown chakra.

The sacral region of the spinal chord controls the reproductive functions, the perineum, colon and the bladder. Scorpio governs the reproductive organs, bladder, perineum (anus) and the colon. Scorpio is ruled by Mars, which is a center of the spinal column, which will help overcome the idea of Death. Once this center is released the true understanding of life and death are understood as the One Love. This is a clue as to why only the Emperor lays dead in the picture, for Aries is governed by Mars and the Emperor, card 4 (1+3=4) is governed by Aries. Again, once we release the Mars energy, we die and reform ourselves. It is only then that are sight is clear. The other death card is the Tower and Mars is also assigned to that card as well. Something to meditate on!"

Maybe that will help you understand that Death just simple isn't "change". There is an array of meanings.

headincloud

Ace W, Ace P, 2P

There appears to be a new job coming in causing a shift in dynamics in the relationship, 2 aces is a new job or new home and the reason I've read job is because of the Ace W and the new financial start in the Ace P, 2P may suggest some juggling to maintain the status quo.

Francis13

Sometimes the "present" is the near future. And that happens all the time. I just did a reading where the 4 of Swords came up as "present". I said that it meant he would take a break from his girlfriend. He was like, "no"....but he just needed to wait 10 more days.

It's just an idea and it's how I read. I don't see time as linear.

The idea behind reading tarot for yourself is to prompt your own subconscious to help you understand your own life and bring it into your conscious mind, so usually your first instinct is the correct one. :)

Well thing is that we had an argument yesterday and we dont talk. Nothing serious to the point of break up, but we both are hurt because we have different views about the issue or when some issues come up...
About what you said relating to the Death card and the symbols it has, I understand now a bit better what the card means, however I dont relate to the full connection of it with the reproductive system or amazing sex.
Note that Im not saying that you dont have a point, I understood what you wanted to express, but the relation of the card with my situation doesnt quite add up.
Maybe in the future, I can come back and say: well you were right, but I dont believe, at this point, that that menaning relates to my question...

However, Im new at interpreting cards and your help is welcomed! :)

Francis13

Ace W, Ace P, 2P

There appears to be a new job coming in causing a shift in dynamics in the relationship, 2 aces is a new job or new home and the reason I've read job is because of the Ace W and the new financial start in the Ace P, 2P may suggest some juggling to maintain the status quo.

Definitely, last week I was searching for jobs and we went to see a house for us!
But I decided to wait a little longer with my current job and give, for now, a no to the house we were seeing...
Perhaps, the cards were telling what could have been if I went to the "quitting job, get the house" way... so that makes sense with two aces (new begginings, raw energy of the suits adding up to my relationship and death being renewal of energy within our relationship...) 2 pents balancing finances and material matters ( a think I could see happening because I the house was a bit expensive to care take of with my current life...)
Maybe I need to make a new reading and see if that changed because of my step back or it still appears the same meanings, saying that we need to go through those aces because of other reason

Thank you!