Relationship: death, ace wands, ace and two pentacles

headincloud

Definitely, last week I was searching for jobs and we went to see a house for us!
But I decided to wait a little longer with my current job and give, for now, a no to the house we were seeing...
Perhaps, the cards were telling what could have been if I went to the "quitting job, get the house" way... so that makes sense with two aces (new begginings, raw energy of the suits adding up to my relationship and death being renewal of energy within our relationship...) 2 pents balancing finances and material matters ( a think I could see happening because I the house was a bit expensive to care take of with my current life...)
Maybe I need to make a new reading and see if that changed because of my step back or it still appears the same meanings, saying that we need to go through those aces because of other reason

Thank you!

I think this is relating to the future, perhaps the beginnings of those energies are manifesting in the appropriate months. I do believe you will eventually change jobs and move house.

Laurelle

However, Im new at interpreting cards and your help is welcomed! :)

We are all still learning, me too. You can learn a lot on this forum and get a lot of different ideas. Welcome to the forum šŸ˜