REVERSALS: The Three's Reversed

JAM

Wow, there have been some amazing suggestions thrown out there, thank you everybody for your input! Lots of food for thought...

I did a 3-card spread earlier (situation-problem-help), and got Death reversed, Judgement reversed, and 6 of Swords reversed (the cards don't wanna come up upright for me right now!) which cleared a lot up I think.

We'll have to see how it goes, but thank you so much everybody for the help and encouragement!

xXx

Anja

3 of swords RX as shock

Thirteen said:
What has come out into the open, what has been said, changes nothing.
Does any one think that the 3 of swords rx could also be shock? The person refuses to believe that a relationship is over, things about a relationship are out in the open, things have been communicated and the person is in shock too about it. As far as a relationship goes, one person communicated to the other that they no longer want to be inthe relationship and the other is shocked and in disbelief. This could also tie into the mental anxiety that comes with the 3 of swords rx. These are just some of the thoughts I was having. Any comments on this?
Anja

Adjustment

JAM said:
Wow, there have been some amazing suggestions thrown out there, thank you everybody for your input! Lots of food for thought...

I did a 3-card spread earlier (situation-problem-help), and got Death reversed, Judgement reversed, and 6 of Swords reversed (the cards don't wanna come up upright for me right now!) which cleared a lot up I think.

We'll have to see how it goes, but thank you so much everybody for the help and encouragement!

xXx

I think this 3 card are sugesting each other. Death reversed avoiding and ending and changes, judgement reversed avoiding to hear or no hearing a call and 6 of swords reversed no wanting to leave a problematic and stresful situation behind. Perhaps you should turn this card up right to get the guidance you need before proceeding.

Thirteen

Anja said:
Does any one think that the 3 of swords rx could also be shock? The person refuses to believe that a relationship is over, things about a relationship are out in the open, things have been communicated and the person is in shock too about it.
Certainly! I think the 3/swords upright suggests some shock as well--a shock to the heart there. But I think that you're right that if reversed, the person really has a hard time accepting or saying anything.

dc_newb9

Can anyone elaborate on the 3 of pents reversed in terms of a failed relationship?

afrosaxon

dc_newb9 said:
Can anyone elaborate on the 3 of pents reversed in terms of a failed relationship?

You stopped "building" the relationship together. The effort could have become one-sided, or the little things started being the focus in order to avoid addressing the big things.

3 pents rx in this context could also indicate the intrusion of a 3rd party into your relationship (an affair, a meddling in-law or friend, work...things like that).

Just my $.02.

T.

zachlost

dc_newb9 said:

That feeling you get when:
- you come "home" and go "all these material things ... do they represent our relationship?"
- you're holding them in bed and go "i think i'll hug the pillow instead"
- your bank statement shows your mortgage and you don't remember why you bought a house together
- nothing you add to the relationship can fill the gaping hole of emptiness