Round 2: AT Patchwork Deck Creation

cardlady22

AJ is in after all! :party:

gregory

YAY ! (love the Feng Shui ! One card SO picked out from Frankie as specially HIM !)

*oops; it was the Wheel. I must check the bank account - has he taken up gambling ? :bugeyed:*

mary ventura

I notice that the Magician isn't specifically named (says "any Baba"). I happen to have an extra Magician card from Flornoy's wonderful Jean Dodal deck, and would be happy to donate if it's wanted.

Mary V

cardlady22

Mary V, glad to see you!

baba-prague has said she has the Magician for us, along with other spares from various MRP decks. We are just waiting for her to come back & confirm the specific deck.

Do you have any other single cards? There are a few contributors that have multiple cards from their partial deck. We might be able to work a swap on card assignments. Maybe a swatch/sample of cloth to contribute to the bag?

But, I'll keep your offer of the Magician on the table as the end can get hectic. Especially if it is the only card you have.

- confirmed -

gregory

Please keep the space in case baba has that golden special Lovers card....

morticia monroe

I have the Magician from the Baroque Bohemain Cats Gold . I would be more than happy to send it along. :)

I see that there are other offers as well, and I AM involved in Frankendecken, so it no big deal, but the card is here if you'd like it.

cardlady22

gregory said:
Please keep the space in case baba has that golden special Lovers card....
Lovers is most certainly set for the Victorian Romantic, unless baba-prague finds she doesn't have it after all.

The swapping would happen with those who have scads of cards from a particular deck, ie. said person would swap an assigned for an open from their own same deck to free up the space for a person who only has 1 card to offer. We are all nice that way, yes? :angel:
I want to make sure that everyone who wants in can have a way. :grin:

cardlady22

Since mary ventura's offer from the Flornoy Dodal is the only representative of that deck, I've put it in the Magician slot.

morticia, I'm keeping you in mind . . . wheels are spinning.

cardlady22

AJ's options

cardlady22 said:
AJ is in after all! :party:
She also has the Hanged Man from the Saints and all Minors from the True Love.

ETA: another lady! St. Blandina