Saints and Angels Blessings :)

Bonny

****this thread CLOSED now , except for the readings I am updating... but keep praying for those who have noone to pray for them... the faceless ones who have no kin... they will be boosted by your kind intention :)****

Hi there,

There are people in this world who have no-one to pray for them or to think about them or care.

What can you do?

If you will offer some kind of prayer or gesture of kindness to someone who is alone and really needs it, I am very happy to draw a Doreen Virtue 'Saints & Angels' card for you on your chosen topic. Rest assured if that person is you, that is exactly as this is meant to be.

Blessings,

Bonny

BeyondtheVeil

That sounds lovely!

BeyondtheVeil

Bonny

That sounds lovely!

BeyondtheVeil

"Dont compromise"
St Agnes of Rome

The message here is that in order to get what you want you are not to compromise yourself.
You are to stand in your truth and integrity and allow life to flow around you as it may.
Be willing to stand by yourself and your ideals in life.

Blessings!

Galadhwen

I'd like one too, if you don't mind. Thank you so much!

BeyondtheVeil

"Dont compromise"
St Agnes of Rome

The message here is that in order to get what you want you are not to compromise yourself.
You are to stand in your truth and integrity and allow life to flow around you as it may.
Be willing to stand by yourself and your ideals in life.

Blessings!

What a great card! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much, Bonny! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Bonny

I'd like one too, if you don't mind. Thank you so much!

Stress Management
Guardian angel

Surround yourself with uplifting music, flowers and people. Say no to unwanted requests and listen to your body's messages about sleep requirements and good nutritional foods...

Blessings!

Galadhwen

Stress Management
Guardian angel

Surround yourself with uplifting music, flowers and people. Say no to unwanted requests and listen to your body's messages about sleep requirements and good nutritional foods...

Blessings!

What a timely reminder lol, thank you so much! đź’ť

Persimmon

Could I have a message please? :heart: thank you :)

celticnoodle

Hi there,

There are people in this world who have no-one to pray for them or to think about them or care.

What can you do?

If you will offer some kind of prayer or gesture of kindness to someone who is alone and really needs it, I am very happy to draw a Doreen Virtue 'Saints & Angels' card for you on your chosen topic. Rest assured if that person is you, that is exactly as this is meant to be.

Blessings,

Bonny

Bonny, this is a sad, but beautiful post and so true too. I try to remember all the people who need a prayer when I do my prayer meditations. And, I will be sure to do so today too. I'd love to have a card drawn for me. My chosen topic is just what do I need to remember? T.Y.,Bonny!