Oracle readings for feedback

Elj

Hi lovelies, I'm offering one card oracle readings for feedback!

Feel free to ask any question!

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THANKS EVERYONE FOR SITTING!

Leandra88

Hi lovelies, I'm offering one card oracle readings for feedback!

Feel free to ask any question!

Hello! May I please ask what is coming up for me in love? I am currently single. Thanks :)

Elj

Hello! May I please ask what is coming up for me in love? I am currently single. Thanks :)

Hey!

Love Conquers All
(Les Vampires)

By the appearance of this card it looks like that you won't be single for long! Someone's heading your way. All the previous relationships that you have endured won't be nothing compared to this one. You had to kiss a few frogs before meeting your real love. It seems that you will meet someone with whom you'll be able to make a lasting commitment.

Hope this makes sense!

Leandra88

Hey!

Love Conquers All
(Les Vampires)

By the appearance of this card it looks like that you won't be single for long! Someone's heading your way. All the previous relationships that you have endured won't be nothing compared to this one. You had to kiss a few frogs before meeting your real love. It seems that you will meet someone with whom you'll be able to make a lasting commitment.

Hope this makes sense!

Oh wow, thank you! I have been feeling a bit frustrated that I have been single for nine months and no one I've even been remotely interested in has popped up. So it's very exciting to receive this message! I am so ready for that person that I want to have a lasting commitment with. Thanks again :)

selenatarot

I am looking for a new job. Will there be anything for me over the next few months?

Thank you

pdmishh

Hi! Can I have a message from the cards? Just something I need to hear or some helpful advice? :)

Elj

I am looking for a new job. Will there be anything for me over the next few months?

Thank you

Compassion
(Les Vampires)

You've been experiencing anxiety quite a lot and there's a lot of tension when it comes to your job search. Don't let the job search intimidate you and give your mind some rest and don't be afraid to take some risks and something may come up from them.

Hope this makes sense!

Elj

Hi! Can I have a message from the cards? Just something I need to hear or some helpful advice? :)

Hello!

Lady Titania
(Oracle of the Dragonfae)

It's a time when you need to go out and socialize more! You need to find yourself connecting with the others more often. Call up your old friend you haven't seen in a while or someone you'd like to meet up with and have some fun!

Aries2014

hey hope your good Elj

can I ask how the energy is going to be surrounding me and L this weekend

Elj

hey hope your good Elj

can I ask how the energy is going to be surrounding me and L this weekend

Hey! Thank you! Hope you are doing well as well :)

Power
(Wisdom of the Golden Path)

It seems that the glass ceiling will break and things will move forward a lot this weekend. There's a lot of things that need to be addressed between you both and I think that you'll find them talking through.

Hope this makes sense!