Secret World of Crystals Oracle

HearthCricket

I was wondering if anyone else has discovered this unique and beautiful deck, yet? I stumbled on it by chance the other day at a local Metaphysical Store and was able to see an open package and go through the cards. I was immediately swept up by it and bought a deck. They are stunning and while you can work with the deck booklet it is a fabulous deck for intuitive readings and meditation. I finally have the perfect oracle to go with my Margarete Peterson Tarot. Here is the home page, but I believe you can also order from regular suppliers, as the store did. The cardstock is awesome and the online photos don't do it justice. It will blow you away. I see faces, full figured bodies, celestial cities, aliens, shrines and cathedrals, owls, hawks, you name it, in these cards. You also turn them at different angles and get an entirely different views. Amazing! A favourite of mine now!

http://www.thesecretworldofcrystals.com/

MsRubyRain

Wow, no I have never heard of it before.

HearthCricket

It seems to really just be hitting the market and I was shocked to find that I hadn't heard a word about it. I haven't been on AT much lately, but I could not find a thread on it. I love this deck sooo much. Nothing like it. And it is beautiful! I lucked out that this was at the local store and able to see it firsthand before purchasing because I haven't been really excited about any of the other crystal decks. It would make for a nice study group, too. I would definitely be in on it!

Quester

:bugeyed: WOW!!!! This deck looks fantastic!!! I love scrying!! :heart:

avalonian

Oops!!

Have ordered it from the website.

And now the waiting begins.............................

:) :) :)

Quester

Got the deck and love it!! Great for scrying!! :heart:

avalonian

Oh wow, it's arrived already, amazingly quickly, all the way from Canada (directly from the website). And it is absolutely stunning. Even I can see pictures in the cards and that is really unusual for me (as I'm usually pretty hopeless at that sort of thing).

:) :) :)

rachelcat

These look lovely. They would be good for working on intuition and scrying. (Something I REALLY need work on!)

Looks like it's going on my wishlist. (Why do I even bother listing things? I'm going to get them soon anyway!)

Thanks for the heads-up on these!

HearthCricket

Aren't they gorgeous? I just love how you find all sorts of beings, faces, animals, things, worlds in the photographs. It is amazing and everyone sees something different. It is really fun to share. I just received the DVD so looking forward to that. He tossed in extra cards and a lovely greeting card, too!

BlueDragonfly

Oh-oh, off to the wishlist.....:D

These are gorgeous!