Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Signup

huredriel

Thanks Sylvie, I've got the Mystical ........ and shall be following the threads with interest :)

6 Haunted Days

olivia said:
Still waiting for my book...

Yep me too. It hasn't even shipped yet, I ordered it 8 days ago along with the Mystical so I got super saver shipping...and for some reason they shipped the Mystical the next day and Priority at that....wtf? Doesn't make any sense! Frankly dealing straight with Amazon is sickening, constant problems, I usually order from Marketplace sellers.

WaterSong

yay!!!

I got my book yesterday, I started reading it and I like very much Sylvie approach....I relate more easily to her interpretation of the cards...

Sylvie, I am reading the book( I even did a small reading following your system which gave me interesting result! ).....

I will read it all before I post anything, but I will be following all the case studies...this is such a wonderful opportunity for us to learn :)

thank you Sylvie!
:love:
magenta

Sylvie Steinbach

Thank you! My goal is this book introduces you to good foundations on the Lenormand cards so that you get impressive results. Keep me informed of your progress with it.

Sylvie

Skydancer

I ordered the book and the Mystical from Amazon.com and they did the same with me as they did with Miss 6 -- sent out the cards pronto (should be here tomorrow) and the book has yet to be shipped. Nothing about a 4 week waiting period.

Must be overwhelmed or something.

Well - I'm following along on the threads. I do have one Lenormand now- a rather small deck called "the little green box with the owl motif" deck! :)

At least I can lay out what the cases are and see what you all are working with.

*S*

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi Skydancer

If you would, call customer service on Amazon and complain about the delivery. Amazon can fullfill their fullfillment centers anytime they want as the publisher of the book is actually Amazon. It is their choice to only get as they go...Maybe if they get a lot of phone calls on the issue they will improve their situation regarding the shipping time.
I have slow down my pace so that we wait for everyone to get the book. So until you let me know you got it and read it I will move slow.
Hope this will help a bit in that frustrating situation,

kindly
sylvie

Skydancer

Thank you, Slyvie. :heart:

I will let you know as soon as book arrives.
Keep your fingers crossed!!

*S*

6 Haunted Days

Sylvie Steinbach said:
If you would, call customer service on Amazon and complain about the delivery. Amazon can fullfill their fullfillment centers anytime they want as the publisher of the book is actually Amazon. It is their choice to only get as they go...Maybe if they get a lot of phone calls on the issue they will improve their situation regarding the shipping time.
I have slow down my pace so that we wait for everyone to get the book. So until you let me know you got it and read it I will move slow.
Hope this will help a bit in that frustrating situation,

kindly
sylvie

A call to Amazon won't help. The shipping time that Skydancer and I are experiencing is because we chose an option called Super Saving Shipping. Basically if you spend $25 or more of designated items you get free shipping but the items also take a week or so to ship. This is made known to you. My complaint was why an item (the cards) was sent and sent priority (super saving shipping method is never priority). So at least for our particular issue calling won't help as it's policy. If I called and complained they would just say "choose a different shipping speed then".

6 Haunted Days

I got my book yesterday, right before I went to work, so just paged through it somewhat throughout the night. Can't wait to delve into it. Absolutely love the in-depth descriptions and such for each card. This is the kind of book I have been waiting so long for.

huredriel

6HD - I've actually paid for expedited shipping from the States, BUT had an email to say that it's been put back a week and will now arrive any time between 15 Nov and 13 Dec!!!!!!!!!!!! You're right though, a phone call won't help. They weren't that helpful when I called them last time. First time I've ever had such problems with Amazon though.