Seven Stars' Samhain Deck of the Dead

MoonGypsy

i just ordered a seven stars mat (#13) , my first. Very excited. Was torn between this and the sola busca revisited, which is what i went with, but as it gets closer to halloween we'll see if i can squirrel money for the dead. Squirreling money for the dead, has a nice ring to it.

DV'39, you would LOVE her dead tarot! i guarantee it!;)

However, i am a bit concerned about our seven stars, as she came down with
severe back challenges last week, and i haven't seen her post in a few days..
Has anyone heard from her?

toddoc33

Yep! :) Got a shipping confirmation from her today for my "Deck of the Dead" purchase. She may be down, but she's not out ;-)

MoonGypsy

Yep! :) Got a shipping confirmation from her today for my "Deck of the Dead" purchase. She may be down, but she's not out ;-)

That's encouraging news, thanks toddoc33! :)

ctrymaus

take your time I'm actually filling out orders flat on my back right now - did you know that you can get scoliosis out of the blue, no warning just poof & you're an invalid? no joke, it's nuts I saw the x-ray & couldn't believe it. So I'm a little slow right now but still getting all the orders out.

Oh eep, sorry to hear this! I sent you a PM about possible odor on the DOB. I want to buy but have allergies.

Please take your time--I can't afford a deck and pouch until next month anyway. I hope you are feeling better soon! I have scoliosis, but mine's genetic and has been creeping along for almost 50 years.

CountryMouse

nisaba

I too have a strong love of SevenStars decks, and I had some VERY serious plans to get this one as well. Unfortunately, my Jeep ate the money I'd scrounged (weep-wail). I love my Jeep too, but repairs are murder. (sob).

Michael

Invest in Tarot, not jeeps. You don't have to keep filling up the tank, and mechanics never charge you a cent. They sometimes even pay you!

Hooked on TdM

Beautiful review and I completely agree!

KhonsuMes

Convinced. Ordered two large and the zip bag.

Hi MoonGypsy! It has been a long while since I've visited these parts!

KhonsuMes Matt

MoonGypsy

Convinced. Ordered two large and the zip bag.

Hi MoonGypsy! It has been a long while since I've visited these parts!

KhonsuMes Matt

Hi Matt! :* So good to "see" you posting! You have been missed!

Glad to hear you have entered into the realm of Seven Stars!