She got the Ace of Cups and her husband died

Ms. Jocelyn

Excellent way of putting it.

I'm wary of Aces (and I pulled one yesterday as my daily, so). As the raw seed of the suit they are that suit at full capacity. So yesterday my ace was a wand. It was a day full of every time of passion and excitement. Some good, some bad. At some point there was joy and rejoicing and other moments nearly ended in fisticuffs. That's because all suits encompass both the good and the downside of life and the Aces even more so as they're not tempered by anything else (like numerology). It's just pure unbridled energy at its limit which happens to be beyond a human's capacity to fully comprehend.

So all of the feelings that come with life and the end of life - they are all emotions. They would all tie into that Ace. Now it just so happens that events like that don't happen every day so we sort of forget that the full capacity of the suit is just that big. But it is.

I wish you, and her, and her family nothing but good things for a while. Things are hard enough right now.

I agree AR, we often forget that "positive" cards contain negative bits and vice versa for the "negative" cards.

Reading the post reminded me that the Aces are full of emotion, good and bad. I often have the habit of just assuming the good.

Thank you for posting this.