Shelley, Bride of Frankendecken ~ Travel Progress

yirabeth

Shelley arrived at my home yesterday, while I was gone. She greeted me when I got home late last night, and is now inside and getting to know my decks and home :)

BlueDragonfly

Shelley has arrived! Well technically, I went to Yira's and picked her up! :D

BlueDragonfly

Shelley is all cozied up and headed for Chicagoland, to Stormdancer! Safe travels, my friend!

Stormdancer

Shelley is all cozied up and headed for Chicagoland, to Stormdancer! Safe travels, my friend!

And She has indeed arrived...safe, sound, and WARM!!! She was well fed during her journey, and kind enough to leave quite a bit for me too...LOL

(How did Cardlady know before I posted here? She is just AMAZING!! :* ) :D

Stormdancer

Shelley has flown Stormy's coop. :( ***sniffle***

tarot heart

Shelly arrived on the 19th. Will post with pictures later.

tarot heart

Shelley is on her merry way to Kaleanna, but I gotta tell ya', she did NOT want to leave. I had to look all over for her and found her hidden among my Christmas decorations in the kitchen! Great deck everybody!

Kaleanna, enjoy! Will you take her to the Riverwalk?

kaleanna

Shelley is on her merry way to Kaleanna, but I gotta tell ya', she did NOT want to leave. I had to look all over for her and found her hidden among my Christmas decorations in the kitchen! Great deck everybody!

Kaleanna, enjoy! Will you take her to the Riverwalk?

Hehehehe tarot heart,

I hope that you and Shelley had an awesome visit!

Thank you tarot heart. I will enjoy having her visit here. I would hope to be able to take her to the Riverwalk but not sure if that will happen as we don't go as much as I would like to, LOL. One place we will go to is the Bridge(sidewalk) near my house, it is a new one that replaced the old one, the old one is where hubby proposed to me. I have to see what is planned while she is here.

kaleanna

Oh My! She's Here! Arrived New Years Eve! Shelley Made it just in time for New Years :D Can't wait to get some pics :)

kaleanna

Have gotten Shelley All packed and ready for her trip to Emmsma. Hope to get to the post office in just a bit.