Shelley, Bride of Frankendecken ~ Travel Progress

gregory

Shelley is on her way to Oddity. :) *waves*

Oddity

Shelley is on her way to her last stop on this journey, NorthernTigress in Canada. :)

NorthernTigress

Shelley arrived today while I was out.

I am still shocked and honored at being the last post on her travels, and therefore also her caretaker until she finds a new home...

PathWalker

So we reach the end....

Shelley has reached her final stop of this wonderful journey, and now there will be the draw to see who will be her permanent guardian :)

A list has been drawn up of all the folks who wanted to be included, and randomised, and numbers assigned. Wendywu and I both have copies of the list.

Then Solandia draws a number for us - and voila!

Information about the draw will be posted in ALL of the Shelley threads once her week with Northern Tigress is complete.

With huge thanks to Cardlady22, who started the ball rolling and did all the hard work ♥♥♥

Pathwalker

PathWalker

And the winner is...

With many thanks to Solandia for drawing the winning number for the randomised name list - the winner who will get to keep Shelley forever is

BLUEDRAGONFLY!!!

Many congratulations Blue, and many thanks to everyone who helped this wonderful project, and especial love and thanks to Cardlady22 who did all the hard work to get the ball rolling.

With very best wishes to BlueDragonfly and Shelley, Bride of Frankendecken

Stormdancer

Oh, !!! Yay !!! YaY !!! YaY !!!

Congrats to both Blue & Shelley :love:

ETA...AND...she lives close enough that I can visit :D

BlueDragonfly

Oh, !!! Yay !!! YaY !!! YaY !!!

Congrats to both Blue & Shelley :love:

ETA...AND...she lives close enough that I can visit :D

:D I Dare ya! }) :laugh:

:D :D :D Oh My! I am still kind of in shock! What a wonderful surprise!

Thank You So Much!

kaleanna

Congrats Blue Hun!!!!

BlueDragonfly

Shelley is Home! She arrived safe and sound yesterday. Journal update will follow in a few days.