Should I get in touch?

cookie17urs

Hello,

Does anyone know of a spread which would show me whether I should get in touch with someone or not?

Completely out of the blue whilst searching for a restaurant design company for my husband (long story!) I stumbled across my very first boyfriend and the company he is a director of, which threw me completely as when we were together he was a Metropolitan policeman in London! Quite a change!
I don't want to rekindle any old flames but would just like to catch up and see what has happened in his life-not least of all the huge career change!

So if you know of any spreads which would help me to decide if I should send an e-mail saying hi or would it be best not to-I would be most grateful.
I don't want him thinking we would be getting back together etc though so any pointers what the cards may say about him thinking 'romantically' would be good.

I must add we were an 'item', gosh let me think...... about 20 plus years ago!!

Funny though as I always say I am only 21! Tee hee!!

Thanks x

vhrsn

getting in touch tarot spread

Hi Cook17,
This is a spread that a friend and I have co-created for you:
card 1, the person you haven't heard from.
card 2, the influences that are around you.
card 3, the past, or how you guys met.
card 4, present of the person.
card 5, future of this relationship
card 6, the advice of what you can do to get in touch
Try it, hope that helps!
All the best,
Veronica

GryffinSong

Hi x,

I know this is a tarot forum and all, but I wouldn't worry about doing a spread. I'd just do it. And regardless of medium (phone, email, in person) simply say up front that you're happily married and just contacting him as a friend.

Best of luck!

memries

I am going to try it vrsn but it has been a very long time. I will let you know by pm if I can make it work.

Cookie17urs.. if you do it and need help put it in Your Readings and we will all try to interpet it for you. You need to put your interpretations first. Welcome.

vhrsn

the tarot spread

Hi to all,
Thanks for letting me know and Memories you can tri it out. Hopefully it'll work, I know it worked for me when I did it for myself.
All the best,
Veronica

memries

I did the spread Veronica and I thought it worked very well. It did not tell me what I wanted to hear but think it was pretty accurate and sensible. So thanks a lot. I will keep it in my notes.

vhrsn

Memries about the spread

vhrsn

Hi Memries,
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad that it gave you some insights. I did that spread for myself and it didn't tell me not want I wanted to hear, but had confirmed what I though happened to my friend.
All the best,
Veronica

reine de saba

Hi,

I'm jotting this down myself, but a question on card2

Influences surrounding you sing. or plural?

surrounding "you two" or surrounding just "querent"

thanks, this looks quite useful

-saba

vhrsn

on the spread

Hell to all,
I'll get back to you on position 2 regarding the spread that my friend and I created. I'll ask him about position 2. I've seen it though as influences surrounding you (the sitter) but am not 100% sure on that one.
I'll be sure to get back to you.
All the best,
Veronica