Show your stuff!

Sonic

omg I totally LOVE mister pebble!! roflmao.

I believe an "ode to mister pebble" thread should be started don't you all agree?

Sonic

I tried to avoid it..

But I had to take pictures of the collection.

Attachments

• prehnite.jpg
    prehnite.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 78
  • amethyst.jpg
    amethyst.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 77
  • tourmaline_dravite.jpg
    tourmaline_dravite.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 87
  • clear_quartz.jpg
    clear_quartz.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 73
  • charlie1.jpg
    charlie1.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 80

morticia monroe

Looove the phrenite!!

Is Charlie flourite? Nice!!!

wumpkie

Mr P-F appreciates your comments. And yes he sure does get around...I found him under my pillow the other day :eek:

Sonic, I love your crystals they are beautiful. Mr P-F agrees. (I'm beginning to think that Mr P-F has alot of love for all of these crystals :D ;))

Essjay

wumpkie said:
Mr P-F appreciates your comments. And yes he sure does get around...I found him under my pillow the other day :eek:

Sonic, I love your crystals they are beautiful. Mr P-F agrees. (I'm beginning to think that Mr P-F has alot of love for all of these crystals :D ;))

Your Mr P-F avatar is adorable. The first time I saw it I actually LOL, priceless!

Sonic

morticia monroe said:
Looove the phrenite!!

Is Charlie flourite? Nice!!!

Charlie is an emerald calcite thank you! and ty also mister pebble lol :D

Elnor

I've been catching up on this thread, because I missed yesterday- Wumpkie, I'm glad you made that pebble your avatar, he's really lovely.

HearthCricket- is that middle egg in the photo a tiger's eye? That is ever such a beautiful crystal.

And Sonic; Charlie is lovely too- what stone is that?

I'm going to get organised today and try and photograph my collection today- providing the batteries in the camera aren't dead yet!

elnor

FantasyWorld

Sonic said:
But I had to take pictures of the collection.

Awesome stones!!

Wumpkie ditto on the Mr Pebble avatar:D

Elnor

Here is my little collection-

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/jaenor363/CrystalCollection.jpg

The big stone in the back on the left is a slice of labradorite,
the crystal ball is Selenite...stones to the right of her are amethyst and rose quartz. The little sphere is also labradorite.

The tumbled stones in the dish are my chakra crystals, arranged from red to purple, with a pink sun stone in the centre.

The three rough stones in front of the large piece of labradorite are ones I picked up from the tops of three mountains that are important to me- they are from Wales, Peru, and the Great Smokies.

I'm not sure what the ones in the foreground are- they are ones I've acquired over the years, but know nothing about!

elnor

FantasyWorld

Wow that's some slice of labradorite!
Great collection