Single card Lenny readings part 6

Rachx

How will my weekend go?

Division10

Bear

Some kind of control issue which has to do with his relationship with a female caregiver.

Just found out his dating someone so this is what this is at the time. So I definitely won't be hearing from him for a while.

May I ask one more will F be hiring me soon?

RAphrodite

Just found out his dating someone so this is what this is at the time. So I definitely won't be hearing from him for a while.

May I ask one more will F be hiring me soon?
Lily

May take a bit.

About FB, couldn't it be both? Certainly, if he has been leading you on/flirting with you, and now dating someone else - doesnt that say he has some kind of issues that need to be resolved?
Thanks for FB.

RAphrodite

How will my weekend go?
Mice
There will be some stress and anxiety that will need to be addressed

Advice
Bear
Take charge of the situation, and understand that you can control some situations.

RAphrodite

Yes, resonates. Its been so long now that I've been looking its both the things you've mentioned come to think of it.
I feel dejected as all my efforts have resulted in nothing.
I want a job I'm passionate about that I know I'll enjoy, I'm also trying to break into a new field and on the other hand also trying for job in field I've experience so maybe I need to decide which one to focus on more.

Thanks, for the reading RA :)

Cheers!
Thanks Noni

Yeah, I was going through something g similar. So opted for something that pays the bills, while working g towards career goals on the side. It just take sometime to sort things. And it can be a very demoralising process. Just remember to take a break every now and then, and keep up with your social life abit - that strategy helped me. Best of luck xx

Division10

Lily

May take a bit.

About FB, couldn't it be both? Certainly, if he has been leading you on/flirting with you, and now dating someone else - doesnt that say he has some kind of issues that need to be resolved?
Thanks for FB.

Yes it could be so are you referencing the bear could be his mother? Like he's having a hard time trusting other woman because of past issues with her?

Thank you I will let you know about F

Noni

Thanks Noni

Yeah, I was going through something g similar. So opted for something that pays the bills, while working g towards career goals on the side. It just take sometime to sort things. And it can be a very demoralising process. Just remember to take a break every now and then, and keep up with your social life abit - that strategy helped me. Best of luck xx

Thank you RA :)
You're very kind :heart:

Aries2014

Hey hope all is good

I've just met J on holiday he's actually staying with us a friend of a friend and he clearly fancies me

What are his intentions

snowmoon

who can i expect to get a gift from in may?

thank-you.

RAphrodite

Hey hope all is good

I've just met J on holiday he's actually staying with us a friend of a friend and he clearly fancies me

What are his intentions
Garden
He wants to talk to you, get to know you, and generally have a good time.