Soul Cards

TemperanceAngel

I think maybe I should get 1 to begin with, that seems logical :) And if I like them I may get 2! XTAX

dolphinprincess

Does anyone use these cards to do intuitive readings for others? Do they work well?

thnx!

joya250

Hi all,

I had to bump this thread up, as I just came across the Soul Cards, and I think I've found the oracle deck for me. I can't wait to place my order. (Yes, Umbrae, I'll go through Tarot Garden if they have them.)

I'm excited to use these to read on an intuitive level... something I have only had slim to moderate success with with tarot cards.

So, Temperance Angel... did you get 'em? Do you like them? Do you use them?

Dophinprincess... have you done any intuitive reading with these cards?

Any one else?

dolphinprincess

joya - i actually have not purchased them (yet).. but i think they are beautiful. PLEASE do post your experiences, once you get them.

i know these will work well for personal, meditative work.. but i'm really curious how they work for actual readings... thanks

Chronata

I have both Soul Cards decks, and I like using them as a single deck.
As far as readings go,in my experience, they have one of the most unique ways of reading...which is that there are absolutely no rules and no single way of working with them.

Sometimes, they are great for meditative one card daily draws...other times, they open up dialogues with "others" in a way similar to the Faerie Oracle...and sometimes they have extremely clear messages for me in the symbols that jump out in a spread...and sometimes they frustrate me, like a crystal scrying session...and I just have to write down everything I see or feel, and review my notes at a later time when they make more sense.

There are not many other decks in my collection that do this for me! Which is why I will always highly recommend them as an oracle, no matter what your reading style!

Lee

I have Soul Cards 1, and my experience was a little different. I liked the idea of reading completely intuitively without reference to written meanings. I know a lot of people like these decks, but I found that there weren't enough concrete images in the cards to be able to extract intuitive meanings. Also, many of the cards in the Soul Cards 1 deck seemed too similar to each other. Of course, it may just be that my ability to extract intuitive meanings is lacking. But when I try it with tarot decks I don't seem to have any problem.

-- Lee

SherryZoned

I am with Lee...I have both decks and I use them as a single deck. But i have a really rough time trying to read them intuitively. I guess I want a deck that is a bit easier then me sitting there starting at the one image forever in a day!

SongDeva

Joya,

I found that when I stepped away from Tarot tried oracle decks, it opened up intuitive reading for me. It acted like a springboard so that when I tried tarot again that way, it was very successful.

Something tells me this will work VERY well for you. (And no, I didn't draw a card. lol)

Lara