Super Bowl 50

La-Scorciere

And by Super Bowl 50, I actually mean XLIX. Hey if someone has already posted about this, I apologize. I did a couple different spreads for both teams and my feeling is the Patriots will win. (FWIW I don't have an attachment to either team, or any team actually, I just think it's fun to speculate.) With a Celtic Cross spread for New England I got the Two of Swords as an outcome with The Chariot as the environment of the future. That makes me think it will be a narrow win. The Devil showed up in the reading making me think their recent nefarious dealings will officially come to light and taint their victory. For the Seahawks, I didn't pull any Major Arcanas, they had Ten of Cups for their near future, which makes me think they'll be up at halftime, but then the Four and Five of cups. [emoji16] Not particularly auspicious right? Oh and I used the Gilded Tarot. Anyone else?

tarotbear

wrong year?

Superbowl 50 (Not Superbowl L) is in 2016 .... :confused:

La-Scorciere

Oh if I had seen yours I would have just posted my post as a comment! In any case it will be interesting to see! I like to compare my Tarot football predictions to that old Saturday Night Live sketch, "People who never graduated high school describe the Civil War. "

Ace

Oh if I had seen yours I would have just posted my post as a comment! In any case it will be interesting to see! I like to compare my Tarot football predictions to that old Saturday Night Live sketch, "People who never graduated high school describe the Civil War. "

Mine isn't much better. There is an audio file embedded in the article that talked about how I said 19 for Patriots. Apparently that is a next to impossible score to get!

We have to talk Monday morning and see who got it right.
barb

La-Scorciere

Mine isn't much better. There is an audio file embedded in the article that talked about how I said 19 for Patriots. Apparently that is a next to impossible score to get!

We have to talk Monday morning and see who got it right.

barb

I like that you used the numerology of the cards to predict the score. Yes, it will be fun to recap Monday.

Shade

Oh man, I always say if you want to doubt your ability to predict, choose something that has a 50-50 chance and is irrefutably verifiable. But since I did well with the Oscars, I got:

Patriots: 7 of Pentacles + 7 of Wands + 4 of Cups

Seahawks: 7 of Swords (Rx) + 2 of Swords + Emperor (Rx)

I wasn't planning on having reversals but here they are. If that Emperor wasn't reversed I would say it's a win for the Seahawks. The line for the Patriots looks pretty dismal. If there was a win for them it would be a very narrow one they weren't especially proud of.

Have to make a call right? If it's a landslide for either side then I'm just flat out wrong. I'm saying narrow win for the Patriots. Will take this as a lesson in reversals if I'm wrong.

Obsydian

I did this over on my blog, inspired by how somebody else did it.

Superbowl Tarot Prediction
I don’t follow football but I wanted to try this out! One card draw using Mystical Cats Tarot.

Sea Clan - Seahawks win by a lot.
Sky Clan - Seahawks win by a little.
Earth Clan - Patriots win by a lot.
Fire Clan - Patriots win by a little.

And the winner is….Earth King. Patriots win by a lot.