Super Bowl 50

Amanda

Touchdown! Those folks who predicted a Patriots win can take a victory lap!

Whoop Whoop! :D
I couldn't believe the Seahawks tried to throw a pass in at the 1-yard line... I'm no football junkie, but even I would've tried to push that thing through rather than throw it. Then the penalties that took them away from the goal line, seriously?! Wow! I was on the edge of my seat thinking they were going to beat the Pats and my prediction was going to be all wrong, and then suddenly everything turned... :D When that pass was intercepted, I started cheering/laughing (probably looked like a crazy woman) and my husband just looked at me and shook his head, "Yeah, yeah... You and your cards...". He was SO convinced the Seahawks were going to win! :laugh:

VGimlet

<hangs head in shame>

LOL. At least it was a good game, and not the snore-fest of last year.

jolie_amethyst

That last interception...oy! Who the freaking heck calls a pass on a 2nd and 1 when you have an entire offense based on the running game?!

That said, as far as tarot goes, this just points out my need to further study court cards, before baseball season starts, since the QoW obviously mislead me. LOL Congrats to those who went with the Patriots.

Shade

That said, as far as tarot goes, this just points out my need to further study court cards, before baseball season starts, since the QoW obviously mislead me. LOL Congrats to those who went with the Patriots.

To be honest though, court cards are rough in prediction readings. Usually in that sort of reading I think of them as an individual influencing the situation but with a football team who is the Queen of Wands... if it was the Patriots I would say Gisele Bundchen ;-)

Ace

Apparently ALL the pundits got it wrong except Madden Football 2000, a football stimulation game that was played against itself and had the Patriots win 28-24!

For me, I predicted very wrong: (here I am in the radio studio shooting my mouth off and getting it all wrong!)

http://youtu.be/ynvQrXzzHWo

Barb

wooden-eye

I don't know anything about the game, but did you catch that symbolism in half time show?
Katy Perry riding a giant lion! ....((ROARRRRR))