Surrealist Tarot

sacredashes

LOL... gregs, you were on the list from day one ;) Keep Lucy away from me!! .. I sharpened her myself and she is wicked!!! })

La-luna.. tell you a little secret.. everyone who has indicated a liking to this deck will be notified when it is ready :) so you guys can decide then if you do wish to add this deck to your collection ;)

FireMaiden, no need to apologize. I think it is safe to say that there will be many others who will not like the artwork :) It has recently been established in several other threads that art is subjective and taste varies.

I think it is precisely what turns you off this deck that works for me so its all good. Your feedback is appreciated along with all others who share their thoughts here so I thank you for your honesty.

On a separate note, what I found to be a nice surprise is how the artist has funny weird meanings attached to the cards and I sort of "get" his twisted sense of humor. :)

:heart:

MagsStardustBlack

Fascinatingly beautifull, love the black and white. Find it creepy though. I imagine it would connect deep in the psyche.

Reminds me of the famous artist Salvador Dali,

xxMags

ps. No need to pop me on the list though, i appriciate the beauty but its not my taiste personally. Good work though!!! Well done!!!

sacredashes

MagsStardustBlack said:
Fascinatingly beautifull, love the black and white. Find it creepy though. I imagine it would connect deep in the psyche.

Reminds me of the famous artist Salvador Dali,

xxMags

ps. No need to pop me on the list though, i appriciate the beauty but its not my taiste personally. Good work though!!! Well done!!!

LOL.. thank you for the feedback and ok to the P.S.. :D

Wendywu

Pleeease - add me to the list :)

Glitterbird

Yes please - add me to the list :)

ncharge

Oh, yes please! This deck just sucks you into its strange world, doesn't it?

Aerin

It's very creepy, and I like it as well.

I just did a reading that helped me with my essay :)

MagsStardustBlack

It's wierd (not refering to the deck - but it is also) because some of the images go so against what attracts me to art that i can look at. But the wierd thing is how i have been going back again and again to look at the images - it is as if they really draw you in - or drag you lol. Like a little guilty pleasure.

It's like nothing i have ever seen, the way the card images are so different to the regular style.

It is sort of mesmerizing. I think it has a stong pull on your psyche. The images are very dream like.

Even though i wouldn't buy it, it is truly fascinating. It kind of messes with your head, jumbles everything up and throws back things you wouldn't normally notice. If i wasn't suck a scaredy cat (War of the Worlds frightens me lol) i may buy it.

breathlessmahoney

Me too, Me too

Please, please, please put me on the list. I am having dreams about this deck already!!

shadowdancer

I think I want to be added too. This needs me to look at them for real I think not online. I can get my head round them I have no doubt :) - and I am intrigued as to which direction they take me.

Davina