Symbolical paintings of LANGUSTL

Langustl

Thanks Debra ;) !

I think, our parents do, what they can. Our destiny and their destiny has the same roots. Nobody is guilty at all, and we all are. That´s what I think. Our parents are our mirror like we are their mirror :love:

Langustl

Begegnung am Brunnen

The title of this new painting means "a meeting at a well".

It shows a situation between two women and a man. The one women you will not recognize on the first sight. She is far away on the right side in the background. The painting is also a symbol of a decision between illusion and reality, what ever that difference shall bee :D.

I used the symbolismn of the Lenormand-cards. You can see the tower, the fox and the lilies, also the stars, the moon and a cloud. Fetching water at the well is a basic human work for me, and so a beautiful and simple symbol. This women in the front seems direct and practical. Her energy seems direct. The man´s connection to the energy of the women in the back is more intensive, but it also seems to get lost in the water. The tower makes the things be stabil and safe, but maybe also a little dead and fixed. we don´t really know, whether the fox is a friend ore an enemy. If he can be a bit a friend of that women, she could get a little more free, I guess. In the moment she doesn´t really dare, to leave the tower. The lilies say, that these both people in the front want to have that situation in harmony.

The women in the back is too far away for the man. She lives in illusions. She doesn´t get the direct light, only the light of the moon. And now the cloud takes this light away too.

Thanks for watching and reading

BEGEGNUNG AM BRUNNEN: http://www.langustl.de/bildergross/097begegnungambrunneng.html
:love:

nicky

I am offically a Langustl stalker :)

These are spectular!

Nicky

Bat Chicken

Amazing Langusti - a stunning accomplishment!

Strange2

nicky said:
Yes but I still can't find a link to purchase the deck...

The LANGUSTL-Deck is not yet available, but is planned to be on the market in the spring of 2008. Königsfurt-Verlag in Germany will be the publisher.

Looking forward to this very much!

nicky

Strange2 said:
The LANGUSTL-Deck is not yet available, but is planned to be on the market in the spring of 2008. Königsfurt-Verlag in Germany will be the publisher.

Looking forward to this very much!

Whew... I was worried I would have to sit on a plane for 10 hours to get one!

Nicky

Langustl

Free Venus

Sorry, that I let you wait with an answer. My Internet-connection was out of order.

Thank you very much again and again for "stalking" :D and all the other kind things !

The cards will surely be published this year. Maybe I do it on myself, because it could be the better way. I´ll keep you informed on the other thread, as soon as I know more details.

But I got a new painting. It´s called "FREE VENUS" (about 2 X 2,3 ft)

You can see the Death killing Mars. He kept Venus so tight, that creativity and natural growing weren´t possible. Now the way to the waters of life are free again. Sometimes we try to reach our aims with force where we better should let everything go and look what happens. If you like, you can search for the signs of Mars and Venus. They are hidden in the painting. The sign for Mars is much easier to find than the other ;).

FREE VENUS: http://www.langustl.de/bildergross/099freevenusg.html
LANGUSTL-Tarot: http://www.langustl.de/tarotmotivegaeng.html
:love:

nicky

Is it around the ring that holds the rope?

If not then I plead brain damage from the flu I am recovering from <G>