Tamarind Lenormand

daphne

Few weeks ago I had the impulse to paint a Lenormand card, the Child. Then I painted the Bouquet, in 2 variants, and then the Heart. I like bright colors, so I used vivid tones. No pastels here. :)

Here is the link to the cards:
http://tamarindlenormand.wordpress.com/

At this moment I am not sure I should go on or just forget about it. There are already zillions of lenormands made or on making and this is nothing special, just some other amateurish drawings.
Thoughts? (It's fine to be direct with me, I am not looking for positive reinforcement, just some opinions to make my mind to stop or not.)

reall

I think you should do it!^^ ;))))
no pressure but when you feel like it just paint one by one card!^^ ;))))

yes there is maybe already zilion decks and one pop out every few days but that should not be a reason to give up one your!^^

im esthetic and see many various decks, but may tell your design is original and have something in it!^^ its simple and beautiful and optimistic!^^ I would luv to see it finished!^^

keep it up!^^ ;))))

kell

Hi~ These are beautiful, and they give off bright, vibrant energy. If you feel inspired to finish, then YES! I don't know the details and all that's involved in publishing decks, but if it brings you joy to paint these images (and from the artwork, I think it does:) ), then just do it.

daphne

I think you should do it!^^ ;))))
no pressure but when you feel like it just paint one by one card!^^ ;))))

yes there is maybe already zilion decks and one pop out every few days but that should not be a reason to give up one your!^^

im esthetic and see many various decks, but may tell your design is original and have something in it!^^ its simple and beautiful and optimistic!^^ I would luv to see it finished!^^

keep it up!^^ ;))))

You are very sweet, thank you for your kind words. I will continue for a while, see what happens.

daphne

Hi~ These are beautiful, and they give off bright, vibrant energy. If you feel inspired to finish, then YES! I don't know the details and all that's involved in publishing decks, but if it brings you joy to paint these images (and from the artwork, I think it does:) ), then just do it.

It is true, painting them gives me a good feeling, I'll go on till it lasts. :)

Ica'rus

Way to go Daphne! These are quite something :) I really like them and think you have a real talent! The art itself shows a lot of heart and energy. I think you should continue too if you are having fun! I'll be keeping track :)

daphne

Way to go Daphne! These are quite something :) I really like them and think you have a real talent! The art itself shows a lot of heart and energy. I think you should continue too if you are having fun! I'll be keeping track :)

Actually, it feels good to hear somebody's liking it.