Tarot bags

RiverRunsDeep

I like to keep my favorite, most-used decks in bags so I don't have to mess about with the boxes.

I recently found some gorgeous bags on an Etsy shop called QuiltAndFiberArts.
Somewhat pricey, but very high quality and absolutely worth every penny. I promised myself I would only purchase ONE of those bags, but......
:D:D:D:bugeyed::bugeyed::bugeyed:

Cuilfaen

I make my own bags for my decks.
To me that´s part of connecting with the deck, so I invest some time in finding out what colour and fabric to use (usually natural materials like cotton or linen) and to think about the pattern or the different ways to close the bags and so on. I´m not using my sewing machine for those bags, simply handstitching them to make it feel even more personal.
And each deck ist wrapped in silk (or a fabric made of silk and another natural fibre like linen - which e.g. simply felt right for my DruidCraft Deck) before it´s put in the bag, not only for protection but because in that way, each deck has it´s own cloth to be laid out upon.

pink daliha

Here's something shameful... I keep my deck in an old vibrator bag. It only was used once and then my dog ate it... The bag is purple satin and the perfect size for my deck. I washed it first! I'll see my way out.

Re-purposed Bag? Way to go for environmental friendliness! (Pocketbook friendliness too)

All of my decks have bags, I like them better than boxes.