Tarot book including meaning along with interpretation on different area?

panwardeepali

Anybody have idea which tarot book included meaning and interpretation on different area of life (finance,relationship,etc) i know practice make perfect but need some guidance through book. So please suggest me if you have any idea. To be more precise it should relate to Rider waite deck cards.
Thank you in advance.

panwardeepali

I only know about the book written biddy tarot which includes details. Any feedback on these is also welcome.

Girl Archer

I guess you could try reading some blogs too. By Mary Greer or Rachel Pollack... or read the Paul Fenton books...

jema

There are 2 books that come to mind. One is the new one from Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin - Around the Tarot in 78 days. The other is an oldie that also will take more work from the reader - The Tarot according to you by Nancy Garen

Tiddles

I have one like that called Tarot Made Easy by Nancy Garen, but I didn't get much from it unfortunately. It is exactly what you're describing though. It has thirty two categories for each card, these are the specific answers to the question you asked. Supposed to help when you pull a card that makes no sense for a particular question.

rwcarter

I have one like that called Tarot Made Easy by Nancy Garen, but I didn't get much from it unfortunately. It is exactly what you're describing though. It has thirty two categories for each card, these are the specific answers to the question you asked. Supposed to help when you pull a card that makes no sense for a particular question.
This is the first book that popped into my head. It's a nice jumping off point, but I found that most of the interpretations left me with more questions than answers.

Rodney

panwardeepali

thank you all for the feedback as i really expecting response to these thread as i was i need of book.

WhiteWolfy

I found a site called psychic-revelation.com - they do an e-book for $4.99 (you don't have to buy it you can just browse) but it gives meanings on Introduction, General, Love, Finances, Work, Health & Spiritualiy.

I bought it and printed it off and have found it very useful :)

Tiddles

I found a site called psychic-revelation.com - they do an e-book for $4.99 (you don't have to buy it you can just browse) but it gives meanings on Introduction, General, Love, Finances, Work, Health & Spiritualiy.

I bought it and printed it off and have found it very useful :)
I've used that site before when searching reversed meanings and have found it to be quite helpful.