Tarot card

Shlinky

Hey!

where did you find that out? I found a link on here that said I'm the queen of swords! :)

Nova

Hey Sun card, congratulations, appearantly you've gotton something ironed out !! You are probably in good company too, and have honest friends who you get to see face to face also.

I have also found that there is a strange attachment to the 5 of Pentacles rev. as well, the lows, the dips, the sort of negotiations that SHOULD be within the 5 of Swords reversed, is, for some reason put into the 5 of Pentacles reversed to signify progress or workings-out to get back to all that light shining.

There's another one too, for some reason, if you are low, not quite in your zone, the [9] Hermit who pictorily has preserved some of that "light" for you, will also pop up on-the-board. Look for those in your spreads for how often they show, might surprise you.

redflash

I just did the quizilla "which tarot card are you?" test, apparently I am the moon. just google which tarot card are you and you will find it, but I think you might all have done it before xx

WalesWoman

Hello? I'm feeling like the Moon card, most unclear on what this is all about.

goddessof1967

WalesWoman said:
Hello? I'm feeling like the Moon card, most unclear on what this is all about.
LOL, ahhhh me too. Maybe it was meant to be attached to another thread and Candelosa started a NEW thread by mistake?

Lady Orchard

I just did the Quizilla test, and I am the fool apparently...

moonstone11

Quizilla test?

Where can I find the Quizilla test please? Would love to find out which card I am. Thanks.

Dwaas

According to quizilla:

You are the Universe card, sometimes called the World card. The Universe is the complete, perfect whole. The spiritual path has come to an end and enlightenment is reached. Events have reached completion. The different facets of your life are well-integrated and harmoniously balanced. This is an ideal state in which to rest and feel the true state of your vibrant physical being. Your creative potential is maximized and you have achieved goals that you have set for yourself in the past. After enjoying the pleasure of this state, a new cycle can begin with new challenges and triumphs that will keep you feeling alive and keep building on the foundations you have planted thus far.

And now the interesting part:

2724 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 408275 times.
1% of people had this result.

??? :)
Blessings