Tarot de Paris (17th Century)

alec

What a pleasure to be back at AT after such a long time.

Garmonbozia, I've been longing to find a copy of this Tarot of Paris for (years) now. Thank you for taking the time to share the source info. Have just sent off the funds for a deck.

Alec

P.S. I'd also like to take part in a study group.

MoonGypsy

What a pleasure to be back at AT after such a long time.

Garmonbozia, I've been longing to find a copy of this Tarot of Paris for (years) now. Thank you for taking the time to share the source info. Have just sent off the funds for a deck.

Alec

P.S. I'd also like to take part in a study group.

Alec! :D It is so great to see you back and posting! i for one have really missed your presence!

And...congrats on ordering the Tarot de Paris! :thumbsup: It had been on my wish list <forever>, too!!! Mine is on the way and probably will be here sometime this week. [It was shipped last Tuesday] i don't mind telling you, i am chomping at the bit!!!:laugh: i can't wait to finally hold it in my hands!

Hugs and Blessings of Peace,
MoonGypsy xxx

alec

Thanks MoonGypsy. Means a lot to me.

Astraea

Hi and welcome back from me, too, alec!

One of the nicest things about AT is the spirit of generosity among members sharing their discoveries. I'm most grateful for that. Garmonbozia bringing this incredible Tarot de Paris find to our attention was such a gift.

garmonbozia

Garmonbozia, I've been longing to find a copy of this Tarot of Paris for (years) now. Thank you for taking the time to share the source info.

You're very welcome. You came back here at the right time!

Astraea, you're going to make me blush :)

MoonGypsy

Astraea, you're going to make me blush :)

Astraea is right, dear garmonbozia! :*You have really helped several of us fulfill a tarot dream we have had for years! :D

My Tarot de Paris should arrive any day now...:thumbsup:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

MoonGypsy

:heart:((((swoon)))):heart: i received my incredible Tarot de Paris today!!! i am a bit awed by it! It is an odd and wonderful feeling to receive something you had just about given up on ever having.

The deck is so intriguing--quite mysterious... It really draws you in...It certainly deserves a deep study. i want so badly to get to know it on an intimate level...:)

Oh and it only took 8 days to arrive from France...

Garmonbozia, thank you again for finding and sharing the link with us! i am still a bit in shock...

Astraea

MoonGypsy, I'm so glad your deck arrived today! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Astraea

Thank you MoonGypsy, I just got your pm. Sometimes as much as an hour elapses between a pm being sent and my receiving a notification - maybe my browser is continuing its acting-up streak. So glad you've got the deck - it's amazing how fast shipment is.