tarot de St. Croix

Maan

hello all, does anyone have this deck yet? I saw a good review on youtube and i like the artist facebook page. But i am always slightly worried about reading with suchs decks because of my experiences with the ancetral path tarot. The myths just didn't mix or made cards in combinations a really weird read

love
Maan

Dark Victory '39

hmmm...

where's desert rat? That's where i heard it first mentioned on the 'decks you're most anticipating in 2014.' I've already decided i dont want it, but i'd really like to hear someone talk about it who has it. lol. card quality, general usability, etc.

Maan

where's desert rat? That's where i heard it first mentioned on the 'decks you're most anticipating in 2014.' I've already decided i dont want it, but i'd really like to hear someone talk about it who has it. lol. card quality, general usability, etc.

Hihi..i am the same about some decks. But this one is a real possibility. I really like some of the new directions she has given certian cards. And i love the box. Its a two part box with a real mini book in it. A other plus. If its good quality.

VGimlet

Hmmm, I like it.

Definitely going on my wanted list. I like the fool, and the moon. Surprised I missed it when it was first being talked about.

Dark Victory '39

hi vgimlet...

yeah, i was quite taken with the fool and the moon cards, too.

Kissa

How comes this deck has been so little discussed about?
It looks very interesting (from the pics I saw online) and some major tarot names actually like Lisa's FB page. It's not overpriced either.

Somebody would like to share their feelings about this little wonder?

avalonian

I haven't had this for long and am still getting to know it, but I can say that the card stock is lovely, it's one of those decks that you shuffle just for the joy of it. The little book is excellent (includes coloured pictures of all the cards), and the box is extremely well made.

The deck itself has a very positive and uplifting energy, the meanings given in the little book are really little pearls of wisdom that give you an idea of what action to take.

I can't imagine every parting with this deck, it is quite lovely, spiritual guidance in a box!

:heart: :) :heart:

Dee Ell

Some of the cards in this deck (from what I've seen online) are fabulous, while others are either "meh" or "huh?" for me, so I'm curious too how it reads as a whole... as individual paintings they're lovely, but some seem to clash together for me as a unified deck...?

VGimlet

I really enjoyed using this deck after I got it. It read well, and it went on my more later list for certain.