Tarot of the Sidhe is Complete!

temperlyne

definately a fair price! CAn't wait to get my own copy!

(Wasn't the price for the major's only higher?)

Sidhe-Ra

Strange2 said:
ABSOLUTELY! Less than $1 for each unique expression of Tarot vision. Count me in.

Aw, what a lovely way to put it! Thank you Strange2 and Temperlyne!

The majors is indeed a higher price, due to the different production methods involved in making the decks. All of Adam's are done by hand, these are being done at a printers, so not quite as time consuming or material/process heavy. These will be much more like cards you would buy in the shop, but presented more personally, signed, and limited to 200 copies.

Bearing in mind his costs, Phetish has now set the price at $75- BUT he has suggested that for the first 30 days, they will be on sale for $50! That seems like a good incentive for everyone to get 'em while they're hot, as it were...I do hope everyone who is drawn to working with the deck will be able to afford it. I will of course let you all know as soon as there is a set release date!

Many Blessings,

Em x

jackdaw*

Count me in! Does he/do you take pre-orders? })

inanna_tarot

Fantastic news - just want I need to hear when I've got post-teeth extraction blues and need to spend some money lol. Just let me know when theres a link to pay for the beauties and I'll be a happy little toothless thing lol.

Well done Em!!!

Leo62

Good news Em - glad the deck is going ahead soon :) And the price seems fair for a limited edition. Any news on the book? ;)

WolfSpirit

Oh what wonderful news :D
I am now really looking forward to this deck...and it so great you will incorporate readers' experiences into the book. Although I do not count myself to the gifted readers, lol.
Price seems very reasonable...I am glad I did not overspend this Christmas ;)

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you everyone! I'm glad you find the price reasonable, I think it should be good value. I'm away over Christmas, but I'll update you all in january!

I'm not sure about pre-orders- you could try emailing the publisher on derektarvin@gmail.com.

Big love and yule blessings to you all! xxx

6 Haunted Days

WOW is all I can say. I finally took the time to look over each card in depth, and I am completely blown away! This is one very profound and inspired deck of the Sidhe. The Moon captivated me into a trance as well as The Hermint, Death and The Star. And I am in love with the Makers suit and Dreamers. And well.....ALL of it! Just too many cards to list that I was enthralled by.

I have read John Matthews and many books on Faery and do regular work with the underworld, and this is the FIRST deck I have seen that the obvious true influence is felt throughout.

You are due grand congratulations on your achievement and your art. I am going to be for sure getting this deck straight away!

Sidhe-Ra

Yay!

Thank you so much! I am really touched by your comment, and I am so glad that you see the truth in the cards.

Some exciting unrelated news: I'm engaged! Jules tooke me to New York for christmas and proposed in Centrl Park. Yay!

Love and merry christmas to all xxxx

Sorry for the typos, I am strugging with an unfamiliar keyboard in a hotel room and have had a lttle mamosa:)

temperlyne

I am sooo happy for you Em!!! lots of love, happiness and a wonderful christmas.
And now get off this board and enjoy!