The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

All Is One

I'll take Feretian's wrath (she said bravely) by saying that I agree with Cat and Netzach and that it would add a lot more interest to the deck!!!

Thanks for your comments, Cat, I didn't even give Andy a chance to see it on his own.....I told him. I'm like a kid. I just blurt it all out.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your drawings, Aerin!!! Especially the flutter-mouse.

Who could resist a creature called a flutter-mouse?

Keigh

All Is One said:
Who could resist a creature called a flutter-mouse?
Not me....I want to see this little critter. :D

Feretian

BATS are not MICE!!!

More opinions on this unfortunate development, please.

Aerin, I still love you

but...

Bats!?!

Keigh

Feretian said:
BATS are not MICE!!!

More opinions on this unfortunate development, please.

Aerin, I still love you

but...

Bats!?!
They do kind of look a bit meecy - if you add wings, that is.... :D

Feretian

A Bat.

A Mouse.

They look no more alike than a salamander and a Komodo Dragon.

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 73
  • yellow-necked-field-mouse-34514.jpg
    yellow-necked-field-mouse-34514.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 91

Keigh

Feretian said:
A Bat.

A Mouse.

They look no more alike than a salamander and a Komodo Dragon.
OMG you are too funny. I must say, your pics do make me see the disparity between the species....still....maybe it could be a mouse wearing wings? ;) (*ducks to avoid rotten fruit and other such projectiles!)

Cat*

...and, and you know how humans can't see very well in the dark and how mice (or bats) move pretty quickly... and how the bat might just be a very talented mouse in a very good mask and costume... I mean, we gotta give credits for Special Effects, right? :D

I also think finished cards count for something in and of themselves. :)

All Is One said:
Thanks for your comments, Cat, I didn't even give Andy a chance to see it on his own.....I told him. I'm like a kid. I just blurt it all out.
Heh, sounds like me... I'm also a terrible blurt-outer. :D (Plus, my Beloved hates being confronted with images without explanations due to the exam-o-phobia they bring up. Which in turn only makes my bad habit worse. ;))

Feretian

Bats and mice are waaay far apart on the Tree of Life.

Waaaay far.

Like wombats and capybaras.

A wombat wearing a capybara costume would be akin to a mouse wearing a bat costume.

The wearing of a costume does not a capybara make.

Nor a mouse.

Bats!?!

Debra

Listen. Do you hear the pitter-patter of little feet running across the ceiling as I type this? Mouse feet?

No? Too quiet?

How about the thump-thump-thump that is NOT a rat even though I think I saw it and it looked JUST LIKE A MOUSE ONLY A LOT BIGGER. :bugeyed:

The hell with taxonomy and science!

We are in the realm of MAGICK!

Here mouse, bat and rat are all kin.