Is a QoC allowed to be drunk ?

All Is One

I can't wait to see her highness.

Feretian

gregory said:
My Queen seems to be drunk. :CL

Should I worry ? She did it - my pencil just followed her.... :confused:

Is a QoC allowed to be drunk ?
I suppose if she is drunk on love? Sorrow?

You'll have to sort it all in the LWB entry....

gregory

Feretian said:
I suppose if she is drunk on love? Sorrow?

You'll have to sort it all in the LWB entry....
Just pissed. :|

"Developing a romance, psychic powers, or the growth of a family." says Thirteen. Maybe she is getting herself into a trance kind of...

Ummmmm

I have a different one for the other card, just for the hell of it - though I might bin that.... :D

Debra

Feretian said:
Debra, you're not fooling anyone but yourself (and Seb).

:D:D:D

I am confused, O I am so troubled now, my lil ears and whiskers are trembling pitifully. I'm a wreck.

And with my friends accusing me of being foolish, or fooling them, or eating the last piece of cheese (sob), well I know the whole world must be thinking the same, and they are plotting against me, no rest, no rest, and, and, and...even cats, cats !

O the horror.

Feretian

Debra said:
I am confused, O I am so troubled now, my lil ears and whiskers are trembling pitifully. I'm a wreck.

And with my friends accusing me of being foolish, or fooling them, or eating the last piece of cheese (sob), well I know the whole world must be thinking the same, and they are plotting against me, no rest, no rest, and, and, and...even cats, cats !

O the horror.
Man, she is really good at this!

Even I am becoming worried....

minrice

Lol! Ya'll are funny.

AIO I received the blank cards today so thank you so much. I will get to work on them and I hope to have them in the mail by Friday of next week. I have an idea for the 4 wands and now all I have to do is the Page. Should be interesting...

Netzach

I just LOVE that nine of Wands, canid.

Sebavin

Okay well now I feel just silly. And to think I felt sorry for the little Debra mouse....:p

I'm trying to portray a paranoid mouse in the PoS.....it is turning into a p.o.s.