The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

canid

I wondered about the signing thing too - durn. Could someone write mine real small on them? I thought about signing the backs but then they wouldn't be reversible unless you wrote it twice in duplicate, being very careful. Just in case the art director of the museum of tarot wants a commission...

All Is One

Greggers, your cards went out today. I love the Queens, both of them! I most extra espeshully love the drunk Queen.

Sebavin

Greggers~ I'm a fan of the drunk Queen as well. What's she drinking, by-the-by?

My little myce are creeping very slowly into existence. At this rate not even the 2012 threads can make them come any faster. They will approach slowly, and with much caution.

gregory

canid said:
I love them both, but I really like the tipsy one! I have 2 blank cards I could send if you want. pm the addy.
Thanks, but AllIsSix is already doing so - though I may not use them. I will wait and see if FerryOops likes them OK - they actually look better on the scans than they do for real....

(I mailed them yesterday, in the hopes that they will make it to a plane before the strikes start !!)

Thanks for the support, all.... :D :CL

Oh - Sebavin - a nice Canadian red, from Point Pelee :D
One of my favourites !

Cat*

My blank cards arrived today. :) I decided not to sneeze all over them so I put them aside for another day or two. Don't wanna send that cold all over the world!

Sebavin

gregory said:
Oh - Sebavin - a nice Canadian red, from Point Pelee :D
One of my favourites !

Sounds divine! Too many of the reds here are lackluster in flavor (come on people, we live in a DESERT) but I really enjoy several California varieties. The furthest north I've tried is from Oregon. A winery called Bridgeview. They also have an excellent riesling. I'm not a big fan of most, but the label drew me in. It's called Blue Moon Reisling, and suggests you "drink by the light of the silvery moon". It's not as sweet as most and has very nice flavor.

*tries desperately to think of a way to keep this post on topic*

*fails miserably*

All Is One

Wine, oh my.....I remember wine fondly!

Feretian

I have received....

by canid....1 two of cups, 1 nine of wands

by Guiding Cauldron... 2 six of cups, 2 king of pentacles, 1 six of wands

gregory said:
I will wait and see if FerryOops likes them OK - they actually look better on the scans than they do for real....

Well, of course I like them!

Debra said:
My blank cards arrived :bugeyed:
gregory said:
So draw on them. :D
Bad gregory!
(I'd expect no less of you, of course)

Sebavin said:
My little myce are creeping very slowly into existence. They will approach slowly, and with much caution.

Mine also are making swift little mycey appearances...I almost have the sketch finished, and they vanish into the baseboards again!

gregory

Feretian said:
Well, of course I like them!
As I said - they looked amazingly better when scanned..... the fat sharpie did not help. :mad: I now have a fine one at the ready.... Not as fine as the one Arnell sent me, but way better.......

I shall have some wine for you tonight, AllIsMany, and send the vibes to you for your delectation.

Guiding Cauldron

Glad to know you got them all right Ferety, they arent perfect but as its been said it was a rush job so I just did the first thing that popped in my head :)