The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Eowyn

gregory said:
Everyone not already doing some - hold fire till I get the package from the Ferry one. Then I will post EXACTLY what isn't there - cards and LWB both, and I will START SCANNING ! I am aware of some on their way to me, too.
I bet my missing blanks are arriving soon. On a Friday. I pulled some cards. XX sounds like a Friday, don't you think? Hopefully the next one :p

gregory

Keep them safe..... we may need them sent on !

Guiding Cauldron

Alicia I'm so glad your safe my dear and yet I cant seem to help but feel you had a real life Alice in wonderland moment, what an amazing event to have witnessed. That raw power of nature in all her beauty or danger is remarkable. Either instance she always seems to give comfort and hope as well through tragedys there is wonderful awakenings and new begginnings. xx

I'm trying to follow this thread to see where the deck is coming to but to be honest I cant make heads or tails of it. Is there a completion time in sight?

Eowyn

Guiding Cauldron said:
Alicia I'm so glad your safe my dear and yet I cant seem to help but feel you had a real life Alice in wonderland moment, what an amazing event to have witnessed. That raw power of nature in all her beauty or danger is remarkable. Either instance she always seems to give comfort and hope as well through tragedys there is wonderful awakenings and new begginnings. xx

I'm trying to follow this thread to see where the deck is coming to but to be honest I cant make heads or tails of it. Is there a completion time in sight?
Everything is feeling unreal, real, unreal, real... thanks for your words.
And in this moment we are waiting for the exact state of the decks. There are few cards still undone for what I understand, and there are some missing LWB entries. More than everything, if you finished your cards, sent them and sent the LWB entries, that would be ok for now. :) The post at the beginning of the thread are the closest to the current state of the deck, as far as I know. The boss now is Gregory...

gregory

Guiding Cauldron said:
I am its new Granny, as Life has hit Feretian with a broadside or six.

I await the arrival of everything we have so far in the mail. Assuming it gets here before March 30, I will then post what is still not there, and I HOPE to run the raffle in June.

If it doesn't, I will post as soon as I get back - end May - and then run the raffle as soon as I possibly can.

rhombchick

I hope this is the correct thread to post cards in.
I've posted them off today.
It would have been earlier but flood waters kept me house bound
(no new decks in over a week... WAAAAaaaaaaaa)

I've attached pictures and I will do the LWB soon.
Tonight.

Attachments

• scans.jpg
    scans.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 75

Eowyn

rhombchick those are LOLMICE!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Totally ^^

rhombchick

Uh Oh....
is that good or bad??

rhombchick