The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

BOXES ???? Ain't no BOXES.... :bugeyed:

Eowyn

and what is that thing?

Eowyn

Post coffee observation: ah... it is a card... lol

gregory

What thing ? At the front ?

Do you mean the bee-yoo-tee-ful TITLE card as done by our lovely Cat* ? Posted in this thread just a couple of weeks ago ?

Not a box. Isn't a bag enough for you ??? (I NEED Lillie's bag. I REALLY do !)

Post Eowyn's coffee - yes, it is a CARD !!! :D (Poor dear - have you perhaps a hairball ??? }))

gregory

Eowyn said:
*hugs* :love:

I just MADE the LWBs up. They are quite nice, though I says so as didn't ought to :) The pages aren't quite as well centred as I'd have liked - but there you go...

Alta

Solandia has replied that you can post the raffle ticket selling thread in Advertisements. Note that everyone can see the threads there but only subscribers can post. Everyone else, just PM gregory and anyone else who may be handling things.

Best,
Alta

baba-prague

gregory said:
ETA - and here we have them. Mousy and Nonny. With bags. The finished articles. YAY !!!!!

And away we go. :D

I bow before the genius of Lillie's bag, I really do. Love it!

gregory

Alta said:
Solandia has replied that you can post the raffle ticket selling thread in Advertisements. Note that everyone can see the threads there but only subscribers can post. Everyone else, just PM gregory and anyone else who may be handling things.

Best,
Alta
THANK YOU DARLING :*

Off I go !

gregory

OK - here is my adverts post. Now - TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS !

And now – the time has come. The raffle for two hand-made one of a kind decks by members of this forum.

[size=+3]The A. Nonny Mouse Deck.[/size]

There are two copies available to win, complete with Mousey bags, Happy Mouse Cards and not very L WBs. Pictures are attached.

For purposes of this raffle, they are known as the Nonny deck and the Mousy deck. Being hand made, they are NOT actually identical, and some cards differ between the two decks.

These decks have been years in the making and are VERY special. Each card was lovingly hand drawn onto a blank (from a blank pack with “proper” tarotée backs !) by a fan of the Nonny Mouse project, and the money raised from this raffle will go to help defray postage costs for the Nonny Helpers all over the world.

For those who don’t know: here is the beginning of the Nonny project, under which packages are sent anonymously to members here who might need a nice surprise due to surgery, illness or whatever as well as the members who may have limited funds and can't afford trades and exchanges otherwise. After it began, it spiralled, and the postage costs have become considerable. risking the long-term future of the whole thing. And Feretian suggested this as a way to raise money to help.

There are threads about the deck project all over the forum.

This one gives most of the history.

Here is one showing many of the cards.

And here is the thread where we finally FINISHED THE DECK !

Now what we need is you and your cash. And what you need is to win one of these decks ! They are far too special to put up on ebay – they have to stay with a forum member !

Tickets are priced at $5 USD, or 3 for $10. I will accept payment by paypal – if you haven’t paypal, please try and find someone to help you who does, as I can’t cope with cheques and so on from all over the world – the charges I’d have to pay will mean less money for Nonny !

Sadly I have no website with a handy button to click, so to buy your chances, PM me (or email if you prefer) and I will give you my paypal details. And when you send your money PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FORUM NAME in the message ! So I know who you are when you win. :). (and to those who have already PMd me that they want to buy chances for others - TELL ME WHO !)

The raffle starts now and closes on August 7. The winning numbers will then be drawn by the :heart: Wonderful Moderator Milfoil :heart:. My deadline is essential as I leave for Canada again soon afterwards, and I want to be able to mail them before I do – and hopefully to know that they arrived so I can make an official stink if they don’t !