The Antiquarian Lenormand

toj

Woot Woot!!!!

My 2nd ed parcel just arrived unscathed in NZ. I am so relieved!

It is gorgeous!!!!!!

I am happy to hear it finally found you...

ladybird

Woot Woot!!!!

My 2nd ed parcel just arrived unscathed in NZ. I am so relieved!

It is gorgeous!!!!!!

Hooray! I'm happy to hear you finally received it, baylys! :) :heart:

Someone in Italy just got theirs also. Can't believe how I long it takes to get through Italian customs.

Enjoy them, dear!

ladybird

Alright, everyone! I just placed the order to have the tarot sized decks printed again for the holiday time. I went with the original printer because I wanted it to be a special release with the fantastic wax ink on the 100# card stock. These decks' edges well be hand inked in black by me and will come in that fantastic tuck box again.

ETA: I will be offering the poker and mini size again as well. I'll keep you updated here about that. They will not be coming from the same printer.
Thanks!

Padma

When will they be in from the printers, Ladybird? (the tarot sized ones) I wanted one so badly but had to wait for finances to permit. Thank goodness you are reprinting! :love:

ladybird

When will they be in from the printers, Ladybird? (the tarot sized ones) I wanted one so badly but had to wait for finances to permit. Thank goodness you are reprinting! :love:

Hi, LP!! :heart: I am happy to hear your enthusiasm. I just placed the order today but I will get a confirmation email from them as to when I can go pick them up. I'm thinking I will get them back in the next couple weeks. If you want me to save you one, I will put your name on one.

It's looking like I'm going to be going with another printer for the poker and mini sizes. The second printing's color wasn't as saturated as I hoped because of their printers so I've hired someone to do some color correction for me. I've shopped around to try and keep the prices affordable for these smaller sizes. The poker and mini sizes will not be edge treated with the black ink. Only the Tarot size will be.

I'm not sure how much I'm going to charge for the tarot size yet but it will be more than the first printing. The printer downtown said he learned a lot from my project and that he was sorry but he had to raise his price on me. It also takes a bit of my energy to edge treat them and since they are coming with the tuck box, I'll have to charge a little more. They are worth it since their image quality is beyond fantastic.

However, since they are so expensive now, I decided to go with an online printing company for the poker and mini sizes. I'm hoping that the guy I hired will be able to improve my images so that the color has better saturation. He is turning them into CMYK Tiff files which looks like it will be very helpful.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to offering this again. I have a long list of people waiting to get the email notification for the next printing. I was surprised that many of these folks wanted me to offer the tarot size again! :)

Padma

Whatever the price, I am sure they will be worth it! :D Yes, please put aside a tarot sized one for me :) I will keep checking in! Thanks! This time I refuse to miss out! :love:

ladybird

Whatever the price, I am sure they will be worth it! :D Yes, please put aside a tarot sized one for me :) I will keep checking in! Thanks! This time I refuse to miss out! :love:

Please, LotusP, remind me again when the deck goes online to save one for you! I'll try to remember but, I'd love a little help too. :)

Padma

Of course, and thanks again!

ladybird

Antiquarian Lenormand Tarot Size is Available

Hello!

I just picked up the tarot sized (~4.5"X 3.25") Antiquarian Lenormand from the printers. They look fantastic! I'm going to be collating them and doing the black edge treatment for this size only. This is a special edition re release of the tarot size for the holidays. I just love this printers image quality with their wax inks. This printing is almost identical to the 1st printing. I wanted to do the poker and mini size with this printer as well but they have raised their prices so much that I just couldn't go with them for the smaller sizes.

I'll be putting together pre orders very soon. I'm still waiting on the mini and poker sized beta decks that are coming from another printer. These two sizes are not a special edition and will not come to you with the black edge treatments.

I'll be sending out an email with more info soon. If you haven't signed up for this email notification list and want to be informed that way, please go to Www.DivineMuses.net (This email notification is for the upcoming release of the Antiquarian Lenormand only. I will not use your email for any future releases.) I will also update on this thread once everything is up and available to pre order.

If you only want the tarot sized Antiquarian Lenormand, I will be able to ship that out immediately to you but if you want to buy it with another size, you will have to pre order and wait for the other sizes to arrive before I ship them out to you.

Please contact me via the website above if you only want the tarot size and I will get that sent out to you sooner. Again, if you want more than one size, wait for the pre order sale which will be up soon. I'll let you know when that goes live.

Thanks!

Antiquarian Lenormand Pricing and info:
Mini $16 ~ will come in a thick black satin bag.
Poker$25 ~ will come in a matte black tin.
Tarot $33 ~will come in a thick tuck box with a LWB and black edge treatment (very much like the 1st printing).

Combo Packages:
Petit Paquet $35 ~ will come with one Mini size and one Poker size deck.
Typique Paquet$49 ~ will come with one Poker size and one Tarot size deck.
Grand Paquet $63 ~ will come with one Mini, one Poker, and one Tarot sized deck.

Sizing Info:
Mini = 2 1/2" X 1 3/4"
Poker = 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Tarot = 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"

Eta. Photo of my collating the tarot sized deck. Notice the crystal prism rainbows on the Sun cards. Enjoying what the Sunshine is bringing today. :)

Attachments

• TarotSizeReReleaseAL.jpg
    TarotSizeReReleaseAL.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 20131017_161406.jpg
    20131017_161406.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 92

baylys

I'm a little bit confused :(

You recently did a 2nd printing of the poker/bridge (I can't tell the sizing apart, sorry) that also included the mini. I bought those.

Now you are doing a 2nd printing of the tarot size deck. I understand that.

So you are doing a 3rd printing of the bridge/poker and mini, using a 3rd different printer. Correct?

Damn, I'm gonna have to order the 3rd run. I was overly fussed on the print quality of the 2nd run and I want to keep my 1st ed deck in tip-top condition cos it's simply a perfect deck.