The Eklektikos Tarot

Eyebright

What I have seen on your website is absolutely beautiful!! Are you nearly finished?!!? :D

BodhiSeed

Designerhands, I'm following your deck with great anticipation!:D Great Prince of Pentacles, as are all of your cards so far. I don't get too excited these days about many new decks, but yours is definitely one I'll be keeping my eye on.

Designerhands

Thank you for the lovely comments and support :)

I still have plenty to do...a 39 cards to go :(... but it's moving faster since I have more time now. The next card will be posted, hopefully by the end of the week.

Blessings xxxx

Alta

Your Courts are some of the best that I have seen.

SloughSister

Somehow, being new to tarot, I had gotten the idea that this deck was at a stand-still. Your art and representation speak loudly, clearly and calmly to me, so I am very happy to hear the deck is still progressing. Sweet energy to you as you continue. Your depictions are just beautiful and it will be a joy to have them in my hand and see how the deck and I get along at whatever point it is finished, published and available. Kudos on being more than halfway through!

greta

Amazing...! That's all I can muster up to say. Wow! O__O

Designerhands

:) And another is card is ready... the Princess of Cups.

Blessings xxx

daphne

:) And another is card is ready... the Princess of Cups.

Blessings xxx

Excellent prince of pentacles, you can see it a sec the richness and well being of the guy. And also his commitment to hard work and abundance. Very suggestive.

On the other hand, I am a little put off by the age of Princess of Cups, I expected her to look younger, but here she is mature and the same age as the queen, like her sister. By looks and attitude she is more of a queen then a princess...

Designerhands

You know, she was suppose to look younger, teenage like....but in the process of making the card, it got bigger...the rest of the princesses are younger in fact. The final product is sometimes, for me, as much as a surprise as it is for you.

Blessings.

daphne

You know, she was suppose to look younger, teenage like....but in the process of making the card, it got bigger...the rest of the princesses are younger in fact. The final product is sometimes, for me, as much as a surprise as it is for you.

Blessings.

She started younger but got older in the process. This is so funny!!:)

Oh, well, I will have to deal with this mature princess then, if she really does want not to be a princess for me, maybe I`ll switch the queen.

I love your bold, jewel colors, your composition and expressive characters, sincerely compliments, I don`t see every day cards with such an excellent drawing quality.
I just hope you get a printer that will do justice to your work (Schiffer Books maybe?, I have Tarot of the Sidhe produced by them, cards are big, so you can admire the details, and a shiny, so the colors pop up beautifully).

I am so much waiting for your deck, as you can see, I am glad you started to work on them again. And the borders are magnificent! I was thinking how exquisite would be to have the backs the same burgundy lavish color...:)