The Eklektikos Tarot

BodhiSeed

You know, she was suppose to look younger, teenage like....but in the process of making the card, it got bigger...the rest of the princesses are younger in fact. The final product is sometimes, for me, as much as a surprise as it is for you.

Blessings.

She reminds me of a middle-aged friend of mine, who is so kind-hearted and sensitive; but her nature is also that of an emotional sponge, and that open heart can be hurt because she has few boundaries.
I like her, even more so since I just read the story of Libuse.:)

MoonGypsy

Wow, Designerhands! i only just discovered this gorgeous deck you are creating!It is so vibrantly beautiful! This is definitely a very special deck, and i encourage you to keep going--step by step--until you reach the finish line! :thumbsup:

Bright Blessings and Hugs,
MoonGypsy xxx

lightpers

hi

this is marvelous, if opnly you would change the border colors and style. red makes it looks cheap but overall is wonderful :D

daphne

this is marvelous, if opnly you would change the border colors and style. red makes it looks cheap but overall is wonderful :D

No, no, that gorgeous bordeaux borders go so well with the colors, they make them to really stand out. Do not change, please!!!

MoonGypsy

No, no, that gorgeous bordeaux borders go so well with the colors, they make them to really stand out. Do not change, please!!!

i certainly agree! In this case, i love the borders! They are warm and wonderful!

Hedera

I love all the court cards, including the Princess of Cups!

I don't think she looks old at all. :)

daphne

I love all the court cards, including the Princess of Cups!

I don't think she looks old at all. :)

Well, not old per-se, but more like mature, experienced:) Still, lovely Princess, nonetheless.

daphne

Quiet here...I am looking forward for the rest of the cards.

Designerhands

It has been a long time since the last update. I haven't forgotten it, I'm still working on it and will continue to do so. I do hope you like the Princess of Wands.

Blessings xxxx

daphne

It has been a long time since the last update. I haven't forgotten it, I'm still working on it and will continue to do so. I do hope you like the Princess of Wands.

Blessings xxxx

<<Monday Happy Dance>>>
Yeeey, you are still working on it! I am so glad to hear the news, you made my day, my week! It would be such an enormous loss for tarot not to have your deck published...Your art is so inspiring!

The Princess of Wands is Fabulous, I LOVE it! You put a big smile on my face from the moment I saw the new card. You are really talented!!!

I wish you a have a year blessed with joy and beauty!!!