The Eklektikos Tarot

magpie9

Just discovered this thread! Wonderful deck...I very much hope it will come to Press so I can buy a copy someday! And yes, i looks right up Schiffer's alley to me , too!

daphne

Still working on this?
Waiting to see it coming to life...

Thoughtful

Designerhands, how lovely to find you on the tarot forum, l had not realised there was a thread here on you and your cards. I have been posting directly to your website and commenting on your beautiful cards. Now l can see how you are progressing here.

EmpressSha

Just wanted to say your cards are stunning, I would be first in line to purchase a deck... Something about your drawing style really resonates with me, your drawings are very emotional, for example looking at the Strength card actually made me go calm all over, seriously! I LOVE your artwork, good luck with completing this project and please do keep us updated :)

Sha x

Thoughtful

I was hoping to get this tarot but l have a feeling they have abandoned it, which is such a pity.

daphne

Yes, I was also following this one. Really accomplished art!
Indeed, it seems abandoned. Pity...

VGimlet

Too bad! This was on my wish list. :(

Thoughtful

GOOD NEWS!
Managed to contact Designerhands and they have not given up. Apparently they have had a very busy few years and had to let the project drop temporarily. Now they have promised its top of the list again.
I suggested they might post here to let us know of progress. Here's keeping our fingers crossed :)

EmpressSha

GOOD NEWS!
Managed to contact Designerhands and they have not given up. Apparently they have had a very busy few years and had to let the project drop temporarily. Now they have promised its top of the list again.
I suggested they might post here to let us know of progress. Here's keeping our fingers crossed :)

Oh I hope so :D Thanks Thoughtful for the update!