The Emperor - What does he do for a living?

scorpio-eagle43

lark said:
He designs the art museum so you can hang your art there.
He owns the publishing company so you can publish your book.
He supports the theather so you can sing and act and dance.

He represents the kind of job that provides a stable foundation so we can be creative and productive.

He has appeared in readings I have done as all of the above, also a policeman and a bailiff. anything to do with authority,he as power

53rdspirit

In my experiences, the Emperor's occupation has always been a politician or judge.

Pao

Wow I am even more lost. He can basically be just about anything then...well if I think about my cousin I guess he could be painting, or construction. But I always figured the emperor would work in an office...I dont know, high school principal who knows. thanks everyone for great insight :)

Miss Divine

in my experience...also a bodyguard.

EarthFaery

He can also be retired:)

rcb30872

Maybe he could have his own business.

But really speaking I see that as a supervisor, and overseer, especially when it comes to something that has to be done correctly. For instance, say a service manager. Make sure that everyone is doing it properly, and may do some himself, but he would be the one standing around, coming down on heavy that has done something wrong, and probably not so much congratulating someone who has done a good job.

I remember a primary school teacher at the school that I went to, could be seen as an Emperor, oh dear lord, he wasn't my teacher! But when he got angry, he would line the children in a line, and he would be telling them off, and his whole face went beetroot red! Shouldn't be like this, but, boy, that was funny!

Pao

Thank you all :) too bad this was not helpful for this particular situation. My cousin is only 19 and I doubt he is the ceo of a company at this new job although he is very smart and quick on his feet. He is too young to have that sort of position i think. Although you never know. I am very confused why i got the emperor for this. For an older man i can see that it makes sense. He can be anything really. I'll find out what job he got and see if it matches with anything the emperor has to say. thanks again!

lark

Pao...maybe it indicates the man that helps your cousin get a job.
Or the kind of man he is going to be working for, like a big corporation ect.
Or maybe the name emperor is in the title of the company..wouldn't that be funny.
Well, it will be interesting to se what it turns out to be.

Pao

lark said:
Pao...maybe it indicates the man that helps your cousin get a job.
Or the kind of man he is going to be working for, like a big corporation ect.
Or maybe the name emperor is in the title of the company..wouldn't that be funny.
Well, it will be interesting to se what it turns out to be.

that is very interesting! Can you imagine if the name was Emperor Corp?? :laugh: i wish he'd answer my emails so i could know! thanx Lark :love:

lark

Or he gets asked to go on an expedition with National Geographic to study Emperor Penguins! :laugh: