Elven

I have finished my card - 6 of Cups.

:)

Umm, do I load it up to drop box?

Flames

I have finished my card - 6 of Cups.

:)

Umm, do I load it up to drop box?

Yes, Elven, you can load it up to drop box. That's great! Take a look at Post #194 (page 20) if you need further details. Thanks so much!! :)

Rose Lalonde

I just noticed the 750 x 1225 px Wheel of Fortune jpg I uploaded yesterday doesn't show up in the list at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sz0c5nupj07qdsg/AAC0Y8QGJWpmGt2vuBJf_vrua?dl=0, but it does show up with the rest in the Fifth AT deck folder that appears under Files once I'm logged in to my new Dropbox account.

Reall, since you replied here, I'm guessing you could access it at the direct link I PMed, but if you need me to upload again or figure out something with share settings, I can!

reall

I just noticed the 750 x 1225 px Wheel of Fortune jpg I uploaded yesterday doesn't show up in the list at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sz0c5nupj07qdsg/AAC0Y8QGJWpmGt2vuBJf_vrua?dl=0, but it does show up with the rest in the Fifth AT deck folder that appears under Files once I'm logged in to my new Dropbox account.

Reall, since you replied here, I'm guessing you could access it at the direct link I PMed, but if you need me to upload again or figure out something with share settings, I can!

it's all ok!^^ card image is saved on dropbox in separate *hidden folder!^^ ;)))
and pdf with card is in that visible shared folder!^^;))
if you wish me to add img to be wisible just ask!^^:))))

Rose Lalonde

it's all ok!^^ card image is saved on dropbox in separate *hidden folder!^^ ;)))
and pdf with card is in that visible shared folder!^^;))
if you wish me to add img to be wisible just ask!^^:))))

No, it's great the way you have it now! I was just afraid I'd messed up. Thanks again, reall. :D

And thanks to Flames, too. You both are keeping this going. :)

Flames

Hi Rose, :)

Gosh, I meant to write to tell you that I think your card is absolutely wonderful! :) And, thanks so much for the support. It means the world. You people are all so amazing!!

Elven

Ive emailed my card to reall with my definitions, so I will put a low res jpeg of it here :)

6 of Cups

6 Antique Cups are placed in the garden of the little century old cottage.

Meaning: Past history, memories, generations, family and friends, reunions, a chance meeting, Many Happy Returns, gifts, inheritance, restorations, heart felt sentiments, joy, repairing damaged relationships, gratefulness, forgiveness, grandparents.
Occupations: Antiquities, genealogy, historians, Trustees, Custodians.

Reversed: Wounds that wont heal, life long regrets, irreverence, demolition, past lives, extinction.

Attachments

• 6 of Cups low res for AT.jpg
    6 of Cups low res for AT.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 74

seven stars

Ive emailed my card to reall with my definitions, so I will put a low res jpeg of it here :)

6 of Cups

6 Antique Cups are placed in the garden of the little century old cottage.

Meaning: Past history, memories, generations, family and friends, reunions, a chance meeting, Many Happy Returns, gifts, inheritance, restorations, heart felt sentiments, joy, repairing damaged relationships, gratefulness, forgiveness, grandparents.
Occupations: Antiquities, genealogy, historians, Trustees, Custodians.

Reversed: Wounds that wont heal, life long regrets, irreverence, demolition, past lives, extinction.

Elven - I freaking love that!

seven stars

BTW.....I don't know how to drop mine in the 'drop box' so I'm hoping whoever is putting this all together will take care of all that?

- - - nm - I just saw post 194 & sent it to the email addy. =)