The Lost Tarot

GlitterNova

Does anyone have any experience with this deck? It's not a full tarot per se, but a continuation of the major arcana.

http://www.dominicmurphyart.com/page5.htm
http://www.dominicmurphyart.com/page4.htm

I really enjoy Dominic Murphy's art (being a fan of Bosch), although I understand that it's not everyone's cup of tea. I was just wonder if anyone had a review of this deck. Is it more of an art exercise by the artist, or does it work as an actual readable deck? It's not cheap for sure, but I might be willing to splurge :) Does it come with a LWB? (there's no mention that it does, unfortunately) I'm a bit worried that the meanings could just be too impenetrable or personal to the artist that I wouldn't be able to read with it.

blue_fusion

Why has no one commented on this?! It's a beautiful deck! While the theme is a bit Deviant Moon-y, the fuzzy coloring style reminds me a bit of La Corte dei Tarocchi.

feynrir

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

Oh wow...just wow. For me personally, I can read these images intuitively like a charm. How incredible!

Thank you for the share. This is now right at the tip-top on my after-I'm-super-rich wishlist :)

AJ

Why has no one commented on this?!i.

A lot of members don't purchase majors only decks, maybe that is why?
also the titles have been changed, to be honest, I wouldn't know what those cards represented without a standard title.

Metafizzypop

Oh, I've seen these. I saw them for sale on eBay a week or so ago. I thought they were stunning. I love 'em.

I have a hunch there ain't no lil white book, though. But the art is so striking it's worth giving the cards a go without the booklet.

desertrat

Why has no one commented on this?! It's a beautiful deck! While the theme is a bit Deviant Moon-y, the fuzzy coloring style reminds me a bit of La Corte dei Tarocchi.

It seems to me there was a previous thread about this deck. I remember looking at the images and thinking "very lovely, but way too many skulls".

Laura Borealis

Beautiful art, thank you for the link.

GlitterNova

Ha, I just figured no one had it since it was expensive and not a full deck. I really, REALLY wish it was just a bit less expensive, I'd snatch it up in a second. If anyone does orders it, please leave a review for the rest of us on here!

blue_fusion

A lot of members don't purchase majors only decks, maybe that is why?
also the titles have been changed, to be honest, I wouldn't know what those cards represented without a standard title.

It was meant to be rhetorical. I guess I failed at achieving that effect :D