The Lovers and Health

GoddessArtemis

Any thoughts on how The Lovers can be related to health matters? Beside the idea of "choice"...what else could it signify?

GA

Aset

I would also look up Gemini and what parts of the body it rules/what ailments the sign is prone to.

GoddessArtemis

Aset said:
I would also look up Gemini and what parts of the body it rules/what ailments the sign is prone to.
Thanks, here's what I found (for those that may have the same question):

- Gemini ruled body parts are hands, fingers, arms, shoulders, upper ribs, lungs, bronchial tracts, trachea, thymus gland, nerves and nervous system.

GA

Spinner

Thanks...

From those of us who were too lazy to do the lookups. LOL

SunChariot

GoddessArtemis said:
Any thoughts on how The Lovers can be related to health matters? Beside the idea of "choice"...what else could it signify?

GA

Depends greatly on the question. It could mean someone who LOVES doing anything they can to stay healthy...eating well, exercising regularly...

Could be related to the health ofany of the sexual parts of the body (as the Lovers is also about being lovers). ...STDs, the importance of protection where needed, any type of illness related to that part of the body, of the health of those parts of the body.

Those are my ideas of the moment.

Babs

WalesWoman

Maybe it's being more literal, your health can be determined by your Lovers, especially if it is like sleeping with everyone who has ever slept with them.

But on the whole I think I'd be more inclined to go with the doing what is right for attaining and maintaining a healthy level of living that is good for you. You don't diet or exercise because it makes you more attractive or to impress someone, you do it because it's good for your physical well being. Lovers isn't over indulgent or into junk food or doing drastic starvation fad diets (that would be RX for the hedonistic self gratification element).

Anastacia

which deck?
In RW - trouble digesting fruit
- toxicity from serpents
- wanting to change gender
- confronted by mortality (these two got kicked out of the Garden so they couldn't eat from the tree of life)
- skin or superficial issues (well you can see a lot of skin here)....

GoddessArtemis

Hi, thanks everyone! Your responses are all helpful and enlightening. :)

GA