knight of cups Reversed as advice after an argument

samantha

First thoughts were :

* Be emotionally manipulative ( something like bursting into tears / appearing vunerable because you know the affect it will have on the other comes to mind ! )
*Lie !! ( Would this be a lie "for the greater good " , or something else ? I'm finding it hard to pinpoint the reason behind this one .)

These two feel on the sneaky side (tho' maybe there is some merit in them that I cannot see ) . Is there anything which feels more ,er , *honest * ?!

Fostha

samantha said:
First thoughts were :

* Be emotionally manipulative ( something like bursting into tears / appearing vunerable because you know the affect it will have on the other comes to mind ! )
*Lie !! ( Would this be a lie "for the greater good " , or something else ? I'm finding it hard to pinpoint the reason behind this one .)

These two feel on the sneaky side (tho' maybe there is some merit in them that I cannot see ) . Is there anything which feels more ,er , *honest * ?!
yeah,word 'whopper' comes to mind seeing that knight the wrong way! That knight does tend to live in its own little world with a vision of how it thinks things 'should be'. Rvs immediately makes me think of David from little britain,the only gay in the village. Thinks its the only person who knows what something feels like,and dont give a toss about anyone elses opinions/thoughts/feelings,only ever its own. put bluntly,a damn right self centred horrible c**t I'd certainly want nothing to do with it,I'd wash me hands of anyone like it.That help!

Eddie

samantha said:
First thoughts were :

With this card I see no making up or reconciliation. What ever one expects of the other in the ways of forgiveness or understanding, don't expect anything soon.

Eddie

samantha

Fostha said:
............ Rvs immediately makes me think of David from little britain,the only gay in the village. Thinks its the only person who knows what something feels like,and dont give a toss about anyone elses opinions/thoughts/feelings,only ever its own. put bluntly,a damn right self centred horrible c**t .........

So as advice do you think this is telling the person to put themselves .....their concerns , feelings , position .......first . And ignore the other persons point of view ?

samantha

Eddie said:
With this card I see no making up or reconciliation. What ever one expects of the other in the ways of forgiveness or understanding, don't expect anything soon.

Eddie

This is an interesting way of looking at this card Eddie ! Do you see this as emotional understanding (akin to empathy)or intellectual ..or both ?

Glorimbex

I'm still very new to this whole Tarot thing. ;) I don't do any reversals yet, so it's interesting hearing how you all view this generally positive card reversed.

John.

PAMUYA

Knight of Cups Reversed:

This Knight reversed is overemotional and will not give it up. A token gift will be given but the heart will not be in it, but it is the first step. More will have to be done to turn this Knight around. You need to get past what the argument was about and get to the real issues.

willowfox

knight cups Rx advises non involvement. So, walk away and leave them alone.

MissMacchiato

I would take this to mean, as one of the other posters said - do not expect a reconciliation with this person.

Emotional disappointment.

Fostha

willowfox said:
knight cups Rx advises non involvement. So, walk away and leave them alone.
I agree Willowfox,and with the knight and its horse in the wrong position,I'd leave someone alone, even sending in the cavalry wouldn't change a thing.:)