The Oracle of Shadows and Light

tarotlaura

Some might find it kitschy or a little too cutesy but I think the deck is amazing. It works very well for me. I haven't done any readings for others with it yet maybe this weekend I'll give it a try. I like the odd and the weird decks and this is right up my alley. And hey I'm in my 30's and I love this deck.

Little Hare

had the most amazing experiance, was walking to the train station from the hospital and this deck popped in my head. I thought oh i would like to buy it but i can't because of moving and up coming wedding.

I then got another flash to go to the bookstore as it would be there 'waiting for me' then i got told 'this is one of the decks you will professionally read with'

I scoffed but then did the deal saying to myself 'If the deck is in the store i will buy it'

Walked into the store... found their tarot section and there it was O-o, they had an open pack and when i picked a card... it was the candy cane faerie saying 'treat yourself' ! :bugeyed:

I was and still am flawed...

Needles to say i bought the deck and when i got home... I found fifty dollars waiting for me in an envelope from a friend... O-o

Sinduction

Stop enabling me! I am out of money! :D

You are all evil. I am now in love with her artwork. *sigh*

Ashtaroot

Oh i feel your pain Sin I keep telling myself
it is cute and ....no no no not yet maybe later
so I decided not to come to this thread but I couldnt help it....

tarotlaura

Come, come to the dark side where the cute little faeries reside. *Insert evil maniacal laugh* You know you want to.:D

tarotlaura

opps sorry duplicate post.

lunakasha

I have a question: has anyone been able to order this deck from Amazon (US)?

The site lists it as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available."

I'm just curious as to whether it was ever in stock to begin with, or if there was a delay in obtaining stock since it was released on May 1st.

I REALLY love this deck....it is adorable, and it sounds like it will be fun to read with too.

:) Luna

PS: If anyone knows where I can locate the deck within the US, please let me know. Thanks!

IheartTarot

lunakasha said:
I have a question: has anyone been able to order this deck from Amazon (US)?

Yes I did (see my posts above). It was pretty quick.

Ordered 23 May, delivered by DHL 31 May (in South Africa!)

lunakasha

IheartTarot said:
Yes I did (see my posts above). It was pretty quick.

Ordered 23 May, delivered by DHL 31 May (in South Africa!)

Thanks, IheartTarot.....I must have missed that post. :|

I'll probably wait for them to get more in stock, because I love amazon and the price is very reasonable.

Meanwhile, I'm going to go through this thread again and look for some more scans. :D

:heart: Luna

IheartTarot

lunakasha said:
I'll probably wait for them to get more in stock, because I love amazon and the price is very reasonable.

It said "Temporarily Out of Stock" when I ordered them too, if you want them just order them.