The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

inanna_tarot

Oh and welcome Chiska!!!

Onyx

only ya'll understand

So there are moments in life when only my tarot friends are going to get it.

Today was one of those days.

Today I started my new position in my new restaurant. I am the new guy joining an established team of managers. All last night I was throwing out spreads about my new change and in particular how I would relate to each of the other leaders.

Everything was going great and I was getting messages thag I would do well but when ever I would draws cards about the lead manager I kept getting the 5 of wands. And more than that I got a sense that there was a struggle brewing. I had met the manager before and we got on well so I was pretty confused.

Started today and everything was going very well. I just could't get the readings out of my mind. Then about half way throught the shift the regional excecutive arrived. Things got tense super fast and by the end of the day I think my boss was suspended pending final termination(most likely).

It was clear that the struggle I saw was not with me but in a more general sense. What a first day and still I am reeling from what I saw in the cards!

inanna_tarot

wow onyx!

Its funny how the cards try to warn us and sometimes we just dont see it until it happens!

Chiska

Posted my reflections on The Fool.

The Guided Hermit

The daily was posted earlier this morning and now the Lenormand Oracle just went up. Time for some shadow work after I start my laundry. Nothing like cleaning out everything at one time!

The Guided Hermit

It's getting quiet around here....

The daily is posted and now time for that ever important 1st fresh mug of tea. I'm in the mood for mint....

inanna_tarot

Im here GH..
Been a bit lazy in getting my daily up. I know I havent put scans of the cards up this week (ok,yes Im lazy!) but I have an idea. At the end of the week I'll scan in the Composite images of the weeks readings and then see if they tell a story in their own right... either as a CI, or like a filmstrip...

we'll see. Its a plan, an idea forming :D

hopena

I'm here, but haven't been doing much reading of my cards... nothing beyond dailies, that I've either posted about in the daily draws section, or written about in my journal (when I can find it). In a little while - if I can get my mood to lift - I'm going to be trying this spread on my own "happiness project". I keep going through moods where I don't feel like reading, to wanting to read on everything whilst I have the energy, and a more positive (or neutral) mindset.

I'm going to change my PDR deck, but still haven't made up my mind as to what I want to use (silly, since it isn't an IDS - forsaking all others). :) My birthday is next month, and I'll probably be receiving a deck or two - when I should probably be receiving things more along the lines of an exercise DVD, or three (that was my present of choice, a few years ago, along with a tarot deck, but now the thought of exercise makes me feel like this: :eek: I've grown too lazy - though I had to ease up in the first place, because I kept getting sick).

*edit. I tried the spread, but it focused on one of my goals (a small part of the project), instead of the project itself. I guess I should have expected that. :)

KafkasGhost

out for now...

Dear Onyx and PDR's,

I'm withdrawing from PDR temporarily, as I will be living out of a suitcase and boxes b/t Montreal and Toronto and eventually moving to Philadelphia. gah.
[good gah, but still gah...] I am not making time to read or reflect, so I'm pretty useless around these parts lately.

I hope to rejoin when I'm a bit more settled! I would have thought that tarot could help me do that but it is an activity that requires time and mindfulness, like any other, and sadly it had to be pushed to the bottom of the priority pole.

:( À la prochaine!

inanna_tarot

YES, ive got my daily up before GH did.. ok so its not a competition.. but well, I'll shh now lol.

Hopena - get the decks! spiritual development is more important than exercise right? (heres hoping!)

KG - sad to see your leaving but I can understand its for a good reason. *hugs* be safe in all your traveling and come back if you can :D