The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

kabang

I'm still here, though I'm feeling very unmotivated and haven't really clicked with my deck in awhile. I should probably just keep using the deck until I start to feel something, but I just can't seem to do it. *sigh*

The Guided Hermit

Happy St. Patrick's day! Pulled my VIA from the green themed batik bag, pulled my morning cards and posted on the blog. It looks like a great day to do the dishes and the floor. I wonder what treasures I'll unveil....

kabang

One month after I ordered it, my Thoth deck is finally here, and it's very beautiful but more than a little smelly.

Time for some Liber T - Thoth comparisons to see if that revives my interest any.

KafkasGhost

Onyx said:
Any one else having problems with the website? I can't get it to load on intenet explorer.

I was hoping it would be a temporary thing but at my folks house yesterday I was having the same problem. I can still get it on my phone ---- thank god!

So my post on shadow work. Which is coming my have to go up some where else.

Onyx

I would be interested to see your results with shadow work, Onyx.

Is it possible to have 2 PDR decks? Total purpose defeater, eh? Else this would be called Primary/Secondary Deck Reflections. heehee...

If not, I think I'm switching over to Thoth. :D

Bloudwedd

Its here!!!!! After two agonizing weeks of waiting and an insane amount in fee for custom( greedy greedy) its finally here! So now my PDR can start for real!

The Guided Hermit

Enjoy your new deck Bloudwedd....

Good morning all,

The daily is posted: perfect for ambition and getting things done in high business; not good for sensitive talks with spouses on the divorce train. Needless to say, I'll try not to have one of these today (See the cards are already at work-hah!)

Onward to a conference call...business of course.

Paul

BlueDragonfly

Bloudwedd said:
Its here!!!!! After two agonizing weeks of waiting and an insane amount in fee for custom( greedy greedy) its finally here! So now my PDR can start for real!
Well, get reading and writing! I can't wait to see it!

firecatpickles

KafkasGhost said:
I would be interested to see your results with shadow work, Onyx.

Is it possible to have 2 PDR decks? Total purpose defeater, eh? Else this would be called Primary/Secondary Deck Reflections. heehee...

If not, I think I'm switching over to Thoth. :D

What about those doing a comparative? They have two primaries. There are more than one grade in the primary grades, for example.

The Guided Hermit

Happy Friday everyone!

The daily is posted and I'm in the mood for kicking up my heals a bit. So I'm going to the....market.

KafkasGhost

Fire Cat said:
There are more than one grade in the primary grades, for example.

Fire Cat, can you elaborate on this? My brain is in an 8 of Wands fog so I'm not following but it sounds interesting! :D