The Psychic Tarot deck readings

Patrick245

Hi there I would like to connect more to my Psychic Tarot, therefore I will do 1 card reading with that deck exchange for feedback.

Feel free to ask questions xx

Love xx

The Psychic Tarot by John Holland.

spookyboo22

Hi there I would like to connect more to my Psychic Tarot, therefore I will do 1 card reading with that deck exchange for feedback.

Feel free to ask questions xx

Love xx

The Psychic Tarot by John Holland.

Hi
Thanks!
I'd like to ask what will happen between me and Jason in the next few months? This is a romance question x

selenatarot

I would love to sit. I can exchange using this deck too if you have a question.

What will the relationship be like with the man I next take as a boyfriend? Thank you

lepleadian

could i ask pls what does T want to happen for us?

BeyondtheVeil

I would like to exchange! :)

My question is What advice/message do they have for me with DC? {person}

Thanks!

What is your question?

Patrick245

Hi

Thanks!

I'd like to ask what will happen between me and Jason in the next few months? This is a romance question x

Hello there xx

I am really sorry darling I'm getting the feeling that things in that relationship are not so bright lately.
You both went to the place where everything seems to be stagnate.
Both of you having this hope to make thing work out at the end.
In order to achieve that there's needed a work over relationship.
You have to be true to yourself and ask yourself if you want this relationship to work out or if it's better to let it go.
It's just like both of you wants different things in life right now.
At the moment you are not resonating at the same level and you finding it hard to connect to him.
It feel disappointment from this card.

I'm sending you lots of positive energy and light. STAY STRONG because you already know that everything that happens in life carries its lesson!

Xxx

Patrick245

could i ask pls what does T want to happen for us?

Hello my love!

It looks like T is thinking about the future with you.
He is getting really serious in his actions.
This relationship is quite harmonic and you feeling good with each other.
He wants you to be happy I'm getting family vibes.
He is your protector that's how he feels about you. You are surrounded by love coming from him.
This card is showing me that you going to achieve a lot together in terms of spiritual growth and the same with general wealth in life.

When you looking at "A" letter you can see 2 lines supporting each other when one is gone another one falls. You are strong together.
That's how I feel about relationship you having.

Does it make sense?

Love xx

Jdance

Hi!

Can you ask what the Connection between T and I looks like moving forward? (ie: romance/friends)

Thankyou!

lepleadian

Hello my love!

It looks like T is thinking about the future with you.
He is getting really serious in his actions.
This relationship is quite harmonic and you feeling good with each other.
He wants you to be happy I'm getting family vibes.
He is your protector that's how he feels about you. You are surrounded by love coming from him.
This card is showing me that you going to achieve a lot together in terms of spiritual growth and the same with general wealth in life.

When you looking at "A" letter you can see 2 lines supporting each other when one is gone another one falls. You are strong together.
That's how I feel about relationship you having.

Does it make sense?

Love xx

thank u so much i wish he sees me that way :) no idea but sometimes his action toward me are really cold, live is ok but sometimes i think he wants to cut me off

spookyboo22

Hello there xx

I am really sorry darling I'm getting the feeling that things in that relationship are not so bright lately.
You both went to the place where everything seems to be stagnate.
Both of you having this hope to make thing work out at the end.
In order to achieve that there's needed a work over relationship.
You have to be true to yourself and ask yourself if you want this relationship to work out or if it's better to let it go.
It's just like both of you wants different things in life right now.
At the moment you are not resonating at the same level and you finding it hard to connect to him.
It feel disappointment from this card.

I'm sending you lots of positive energy and light. STAY STRONG because you already know that everything that happens in life carries its lesson!

Xxx
Hi Patrick!

You are right we find it hard to connect but I'm going to give it my best shot anyway. He's too cute not to haha
Thank you Hun xxx