OK. back now!
So far, for a potential study group we have:

Hemera
Wee Gypsy
NickiGirl
Penthasilia
BodhiSeed
Iris 2010

Anyone one else, just post here and I'll add you!
We probably will start in the New Year, after the holiday season winds down...

(edited to add: at that time, I'll move this list to the section for study groups)

BodhiSeed

OK. back now!
So far, for a potential study group we have:

Hemera
Wee Gypsy
NickiGirl
Penthasilia

Anyone one else, just post here and I'll add you!
We probably will start in the New Year, after the holiday season winds down...

(edited to add: at that time, I'll move this list to the section for study groups)

Please add me to your list BJ!:D

Babalon Jones

You are added, BodhiSeed! :)

Dusk Till Dawn

Stupid Question, how does one Order from Overseas? I didn't see any drop down Menue at checkout? Did anyone order from Overseas?

Babalon Jones

Hi DeadlyNightshade,

If paying by credit card, when you hit the "checkout" button in the cart, at the top of the page there is a dropdown menu with a list of countries. If your country isn't on the list, just send me an email and I will add it.

If you are paying with Paypal, just click the Paypal button and it goes through Paypal's interface, to the address in your paypal account.

Lots of people have ordered from overseas so far, hopefully some of them chime in to let you know!

Dusk Till Dawn

Hi DeadlyNightshade,

If paying by credit card, when you hit the "checkout" button in the cart, at the top of the page there is a dropdown menu with a list of countries. If your country isn't on the list, just send me an email and I will add it.

If you are paying with Paypal, just click the Paypal button and it goes through Paypal's interface, to the address in your paypal account.

Lots of people have ordered from overseas so far, hopefully some of them chime in to let you know!

Thank you, tried that with Paypal, but there is no shipping added whatsoever. Have no credit card, emailed, and hoping to get response soon.

Babalon Jones

I think that with Paypal, the shipping gets included with the charge based on your address but you wouldn't see it separate (people who have done that, please chime in). That is what most people are using (Paypal)

It will add around $5 for US shipping, around $11 for Canada, and around $13 for international.

Dusk Till Dawn

I think that with Paypal, the shipping gets included with the charge based on your address but you wouldn't see it separate (people who have done that, please chime in). That is what most people are using (Paypal)

It will add around $5 for US shipping, around $11 for Canada, and around $13 for international.

I got a very nice response, and you were right, if you go further, it is not on the white Page on Paypal, it is on another Page, there are the Shipping options, now I am waiting for mine.
Very Happy!
And Thank you!

Bluefeet

Me! Please add me to the study group! LOVE the Rosetta Tarot so much! :love:

sapienza

I have written a review of both the Rosetta deck and companion book which you can find here on Aeclectic if anyone is interested.

I'm really enjoying working with the deck. If you are on the fence as to whether to get it or not, I'd say go for it!